Chapter 7

A/N : Alrighty im going to explain my version of  the Nephilm and so my readers could understand why Jasper is so involved with heaven  .

Jasper is crazy OP , he is on Gods level but he tries his best to keep his abilities low .

Jasper is currently in training to become the next god , since god has been dead since the war , angels have chosen the nephilim to become the new God .

Jasper is the child of a Arch angel

Jasper' s mother was murdered by a rogue fallen angel

The reason why he is in hiding is because he has the ability to chance fallen angels into pure angels and can revert any devil into a human.

When ever jasper is mad , irritated or any other negative emotion his eyes flash gold

Jasper has many unknown abilities .

-------------------------------------------

Jasper walked into class , four pairs of wide eyes met with his calm blue ones . Jasper couldn't help but chuckle inwardly ' i suppose this is a great surprise to them ' Jasper walked past the ladies as though nothing was happening and sat behind Rias , he could tell that Akeno , Sona and Tsubaki were watching him as Rias glanced back at him now and than . Luckily time passed quickly and Jasper went to the roof to have his lunch , he opened his lunch box and cringed . The box itself was a love box " what the hell is that girl think she is doing!?" he asked himself still unsure of Raynare's intentions or personality change .  He felt a devil presence and looked up to see Issei who seemed pissed off . Jasper put his odd lunch box aside and leaned backwards " go ahead , ask what you want to " Jasper said almost boredly . Issei clenched his fist " how long have you known about devils , angels and fallen ?" Jasper was pensive before shrugging " Since i was four years old , a fallen attacked my mom and a Angel saved me . He took me to a church where i was raised and i learned everything "  Issei crouched " and you knew about me ..?"  Jasper nbodde" i knew you had a dormant sacred gear but i knew if i tried to tell you without proof , you'd think i hit my head " Issei looked down understanding that part " so what now ..i mean im a devil and ...your part of the church ..?" Jasper looked up to the sky " who knows" he looked down at Issei " your my friend first and a devil second . It doesn't matter what faction we are part of , your still my buddie " Issei smiled hiding tears " your the greatest man!!"  Jasper sweatdropped " thanks ..." Issei wiped his face " c-can i tell me master ,Rias ?"Jasper sighed " yeah i guess , as long as she doesnt try to attack me or anything we'd be good. but if she did , ill protect myself meaning she wont be unharmed " Jasper said seriously .

Issei stood " i get it , thanks J man " Jasper nodded " one more thing , im your ally issei so make sure Rias knows im not a threat ... well at least for now " Issei frowned " what do you mean " Jasper stood " you'll understand later . time to head to class " the boys headed back to class , jasper left the odd lunch behind still unsure what it was .