Chapter 17

Everyone was on the train on their way back , koneko was laying on Jaspers lap , he seemed surprised by this while Raynare watched with jealousy . Jasper looked at Xenovia who held a smile aswell ' i guess everything's back to normal ' 

once they returned , everyone was busy with all their assignments , Jasper smiled at Xenovia and Asia who were struggling luckily Rossweisse  " i will help if i can" Xenovia smiled " thankyou my lord!"  Xenovia suddenly kissed his cheek , Jasper looked surprised  at Xenovia , she smiled " can we talk for a moment?" Jasper nodded " i suppose " Jasper followed Xenovia to her room " what is it ?"Xenovia suddenly jumped him making them both fall over , Xenovia was blushing " i want to carry your child!" Jasper gasped " what?!?!"  Xenovia smiled " i want to be a mother , i want my child to have strong genes and i know having the gods genes will make the child incredible" Jasper was a blushing mess " wait ! hold on ! i ..erh...never agreed! ahh xenovia!!" Xenovia pulled his shirt off completely , he didnt want to hurt her with his abilities ' Father! now would be best if you interrupted!! '  However what ever Jasper prayed for , nothing happened as Xenovia was now full nude . Jasper averted his gaze ' oh man...i dont know what to do! bring a battle ill handle myself but this ...this i dont know about!!'  Xenovia laid ontop of Jasper and kissed him , jasper unconsciously kissed back  , Xenovia suddenly rubbed his inner thigh " X-xenovia!" he begged Xenovia smiled " your so cute when your blushing like this..." Suddenly the door burst opend revealing a blushing Rossweisse " what are you doing!?" Jasper sighed ' thank Asgard!!'

Xenovia sighed and got dressed , Jasper stood " thankyou...your a real nice lady " Jasper quickly made his way to his room , once there he suddenly growled " the hell?! " Raynare was laying on his bed in a sexual outfit "master~"  Jasper quickly left his room  " what is with these girls!?"

Next morning everyone returned to school , Jasper laying under a tree and before school started , he noticed a certain blonde run his way " Woah Irina?!" Irina giggled " my lord!" She suddenly tackled Jasper to the ground " Im the new transfer !" Jasper smiled " oh thats cool " Irina giggled and hugged Jasper , Jasper hugged back  .

After class everyone met up in the ORC , Jasper smiled as Irina had kind words with everyone , Azazel even  appeared . Jasper chuckled at Irina's enthusiasm ' she is such a happy person , its ironic '

later on everyone went to Issei's house , Irina accidently made Rossweissie sad , Jasper smiled " You'll find a great guy to work for Rossie , just be patient " Rossweisse looked at jasper surprised " Did you say Rossie ?" jasper nodded " a nickname , home thats alright"  rossie smiled " its beautiful , thank you " she looked loving into his eyes , Jasper laugh awkwardly " right , ill go freshen up for the celebration" Jasper walked upstairs " now im as confused as ever.. first koneko , than Xenovia , than Irina and now Rossie?" as he entered his room he saw Azazel , Azazel smirked " i can help you with that .  See your such a good guy to them that they have ..in a sense fallen for you " Jasper was confused " fallen for me ?" Azazel chuckled " in a sense what your parents were like , all girls act strangely around the guy they like , they will try to embrace you more and even kiss you , one day they will want to carry your children " Jasper grumbled " xenovia has already tried..." Azazel laughed at Jasper's embarrassed state  , Jasper's blush intensified as he yelled " dont laugh you bastard!"