Chapter 9

" I wouldn't do that .."  Issei gasped and stepped back " Jasper ?" Riser stepped forward" who is this disrespectful creature !"  Jasper stood up straight " The red Dragon's ally , meaning Rias' s ally i suppose " Riser frowned " how dare you , riser will to put you in your place" Jasper smirked " im assuming its above your ego?"Riser grit his teeth " you insolent worthless mortal!" Riser threw a large fireball at Jasper , Issei froze in place wide eyed as he watched in terror . Jasper simply raised his hand , the fire suddenly disappeared , Riser was shocked " what did you  do!?"  Jasper shrugged " i removed the oxygen from your flames , just like living creatures , without oxygen it die's ."   Riser growled " how dare you!!"   Jasper looked at Grayfia " may i make a inquiry ? if i challanges riser for erhh...Rias's freedom and win , she will be free ?" Grayfia nodded " that is correct " Riser raised his head where his nose was to the sky " you challange Riser?! very well Riser will take you on now !! Riser destroy you!"  Jasper smirked " fine " he walked up to riser and placed his hand on Riser's forehead , Jaspers eyes flashed  gold , a few seconds passed and Riser dropped to his knees , breathing heavily and shakying . Jasper watched the mighty riser tremble , riser spoke shakily " R-riser ...gives up...keep Rias ...riser cares no more!!" Riser suddenly disappeared with his peerage . Grayfia looked at jasper with pure shock " what did you do?!"

Jasper turned to Grayfia " I showed Riser exactly 10,000 possible battles between us , his reaction basically describes what happened . he gave up before those possible battles became real."

Issei had star's in his eyes " woah you can see the future?!"  Jasper chuckled " no . its not like that , i measured his abilities and powers with mine and played any possible scenario , he unfortunately doesn't win once "   Everyone gasped , Rias was in complete shock " you can do that?!" Jasper nodded " yip , and also Rias ,  now you are free . I only did it because your my friend's master " Rias nodded " and i am greatful , but what are you honestly ?"  

Jasper thought for a while , he walked to the book he was reading and picked it up , they gasped as Issei stepped forward " a angel ?"  Jasper chuckled " something like that , but i never said those words okay? i have a boss just like you guys "  Grayfia bowed " well than excuse me " Grayfia disappeared . Rias smiled at Jasper , jasper gave a nod and teleported away .