Chapter 15

Jasper groaned in his sleep, he was sleeping on a new bed in Issei's new built house . He opened his eyes and met with Xenovia's face ' heaven! why is xenovia sleeping beside me ??' jasper moved away from Xenovia  only to feel warmth behind him , he turned around and saw a sleeping Koneko . ' what the?!'  He sat up and rubbed his eyes ' i must be having a strange dream or something..' suddenly the door burst open with Raynare " master!~"  Jasper sweatdropped ' i forgot Rias allowed Raynare to live her , i mean after she apologised to Asia ' Raynare ran to Jasper and jumped on him , he landed backwards with a 'oof' Xenovia and Koneko woke up seeing Raynare on jasper , they both sat up and began arguing , they started to grab Jasper's arms pulling him from one girl to another , arguing about him being theirs . Jaspers face was -_-  until Asia opened the door " oh excuse me i should have knocked lord " Jasper raised his eyebrow" lord?" he sat up " no im thankful you interrupted in all honestly " Jasper crawled out off all their arms and got dressed in the new bathroom while the girls still argued . Jasper silently hit his head continuously against the wall ' what is going on ?'  Jasper changed and headed downstairs to be greeted by everyone else , Asia bowed at him which really freaked him out " please stop doing that , it makes me feel really awkward "  Raynare smiled " i cannot wait to start school! " Jasper grumbled and ate his breakfast , he looked at Rias " does she have to go to school as well ?" Rias smiled at Jasper " yes and she will be attending Issei's class "  Jasper sighed with relief ' at least its not mine ' 

The large group made their way to school , Issei suddenly hugged Asia asking her to never leave him , Jasper tilted his head ' thats strange , even for issei '  Everyone went to classes , Jasper looked at Rias " so you will be returning home ?"  She smiled " yes , my brother asked if you could join us " Jasper looked surprised " really? wont that be strange?" Rias giggled " no its  perfectly normal " Jasper smiled " alright , i dont mind , didnt really have anything to do . just let me know when " Rias smiled " i will " Rias walked to her desk while jasper stayed in the hallway ' i suppose since i saved her from marriage than her entire peerage twice , now she favours me '

Time skip

Jasper sat on the chairs provided on the hell train , He was sitting by the bar side drinking normal energy drink beside Raynare , he was informed of a practice run when they got closer as he will be with ARaynare Raynare and Rias when the dragon challenge's Rias's peerage . He groaned slightly ' i guess it is my job to at least see the underworld as future god but to be honest im in now way looking forward to it '  Both kiba and Jasper noticed Koneko act super strange , the two glanced at each other . The train trip was extremely long , Jasper was beside xenovia and kiba talking , the train suddenly stopped .Raynare groaned as she fell face first on the floor , she sat up and rubbed her face , she looked at Jasper and nodded ' its time ' Jasper nodded slightly and took the last bite of his chocolate bar.

There was a blinding light , the members of the peerage noticed Azazel , Rias , raynare and jasper gone . They encountered a dragon and fought it , koneko was acting recklessly and got herself hurt . Luckily the battle ended quickly as Azazel  and the rest appeared " thats enough "  Jasper hand his hands behind his back " we were watching your abilities from afar "

Jasper had his arms crossed ,as Azazel explained about the dragon .Rias apologised to her group , Azazel bad mouthed the group aswell.  Luckily they finished up and it was bath time , Jasper sat a few inches away from kiba and was relaxing fully " by the divines , i want one of these " Kiba chuckled and watched as Issei pulled Gasper to the water  , Akeno giggled " Issei , you shouldnt be harassing poor gasper " Issei looked above and saw the girls baths , Raynare popped up "mm master~"  Jasper ignored her completely , Raynare pouted and sat back " he isnt fair.."

Azazel and Issei spoke of lewd things while the other boys watched , Jasper sighed " don't they ever have anything else they  talk about  ?" He than looked up at the girls baths , he looked at kiba " what is going on with koneko ? she seemed to be strange " Kiba nodded " something is definitely bothering her "