Chapter 3

The next day Issei was basically flaunting his new girl Yuma to his pal's while Jasper walked to his classes , after school Jasper decided to follow Issei , even though Issei's perverted ways really pissed Jasper off , Issei was still his friend . Jasper followed them throughout the date ' Woah , never expected Issei to be such a good guy while he is alone with a girl '  the couple walked up to a fountain , suddenly Yuma turned into her fallen form . Issei freaked out , as Yuma now known as Raynare , threw a spear of light at issei , Jasper jumped in the front of Issei and caught the light spear and crushed it . Issei gasped " Jasper? what the hell is going on!?" Jasper looked to issei and pushed him back " get back Issei " Issei was completely confused , Raynare frowned " You! what are you!"  Jasper looked up at Raynare " This gear holder's ally " Raynare clinched her jaw " fine , ill kill you first!" Raynare flew towards jasper , Jasper got into a fighting stance ready to fight . Issei suddenly feeling bravery overwhelm him , he pushed jumped infront of jasper and he got inpaled by Raynare's spear of light . Jasper frowned " Issei you moron!" Issei dropped bloody infront of Jasper .

Raynare smirked " well my job here is done and frankly im thankful , after all i wouldnt wanna kill such a hottie like you" Raynare flew away after that statement . Jasper looked down at the dying issei " Your an idiot " jasper said bluntly , Issei gave a half-assed smile as he began to image Rias's hair , suddenly a red magic circle appeared . Jasper frowned " Shit!" Jasper quickly jumped into the bushed nearby hiding his aura presence. Jasper watched as Rias Gremory put a evil piece on Issei and reincarnated Issei as one of her servants , Jasper watched as Rias teleported away with Issei . Jasper sighed ' aww man , my dad will kill me if im discovered to early '

------next day----

Jasper was at his usual classes until he noticed the familiar brown hair running towards him " Issei" Issei stopped and tried to catch his breath " J man...do..do you remember Yuma...my girlfriend ?" Jasper decided to act dumb " Yuma?"  Issei nodded his head radically " yeah , the others dont belive me , please tell me you remember !" Jasper shrugged " sorry man i dont recall a yuma " Issei slumped his shoulders , Jasper watched Issei walk away ' sorry buddie but if the devil erased everyones memories i cant have them suspicious of me just yet ' 

The day went on as normal , Jasper returned to his home that night and sighed , he changed clothes than made his dinner , after dinner he bathed then went to his bedroom and prayed ' Father i miss you in all honesty . I ask if i may show my identity or only what faction i am part of . i hope all is well in heaven .Amen' .
Jasper sighed once more and rubbed his eyes , he walked past his mirror , he gasped up at his reflection when suddenly his eyes glowed a bright blue ' My son , you may only reveal your faction not your identity . All is well in heaven as it should be , continue on a righteous path my son '  The bright glow dissappeared and Jasper fell to his knees breathing heavily ' that always drains me ...at least i got an immediate answer  ...tomorrow i will release my aura and bring the devils to me ..'  Jasper groaned making his way to his bed and went to bed .