5 | Uniforms

"Maturity is for those with two X chromosomes"

Aizawa's brief introduction surprised everyone. Of course, everyone except Aurora. As she rolled her eyes, she noticed a red-eyed boy staring (more like glaring) at her. She nodded and waved at him, only to anger him further. She swore she could see the smoke billowing out of his nostrils. She turned back to the front, ignoring the heat coming from his hostile gaze.

"-so go get changed and meet me at the PE grounds." Standing, Aurora sighed. He was probably going to pull a stupid prank on them.

"Yes Sir!"

"Hey, Extra!" She heard the ash-blond yell as everyone filed out of the classroom. She turned.

"Oh hey! Congratulations on getting in!" She smiled awkwardly. The compliment fell on deaf ears as he stomped up to her.

"You come first in the entrance exam?!" He spat ruby eyes burning holes through her purple ones.

"...Yeah?"

"You think you're better than me?! I'm going to beat your ass!" He screamed in her scrunched up face.

"Oh really?"

He growled.

"It's on." She pushed past him, trying not to get too angry, for she might set off the sprinkler system. She had been nothing but nice to this boy and he wanted to basically kill her?

Not gonna happen.

___________

The class walked to the grounds in a group, chattering away. Making small talk with a girl that had asked her to call her Tsu, Aurora eyed Midoryia quietly. Apparently, he had taken out the zero pointer in the same fashion that she had. However, she had used One for All.

She'd have to ask him about it later.

Arriving at Aizawa, he asked the ash-blond demoness to step forward.

"Bakugou, how far could you throw a ball on middle school?" She stored his name away for a later date.

"65m." He replied, puffing his chest out, smug. Aizawa was not amused.

"You aren't in middle school anymore. Throw it, and use your quirk. You're allowed to do anything, just don't leave the circle." Bakugou grinned. He was going to beat that dumbass.

"DIE!" He screamed, launching the ball into the sky, an explosion sending it much farther than it would have normally gone. Aizawa checked the device and showed it to the class.

'705.2m'

The class gasped at the result, some commenting how far it was, the wave of noise rolling over the crowd. She narrowed her eyes at the boy then turned to Aizawa, who locked gazes with her. He saw how she narrowed her eyes at Bakugou, realising immediately what it meant.

"Twilight, you try." He used the fake name, knowing when she used that look, she was at war. A hush fell over the class as each pair of eyes fell onto her. Bakugou's red ones giving her an evil look as she passed him, walking into the circle.

She picked the ball up and tossed it into the air, catching it. Her eyes glanced at her father who gave no signs of emotion, and then searched for the spiky mop of ash blonde hair.

She smirked and winked at him, startling him slightly. She then quickly turned around and threw the ball. Fire acted as a comet tail as it gained speed.

She blinked as it left her hand and it was gone.

Her classmates squinted into the sky, trying to find the ball, but Aizawa caught their attention with a cough, the screen showing the infinity symbol.