11 | Bedhead

"This is going to take a while." Aurora sighed, watching Iida attempt to get everyone in lines next to the bus.

A couple of days after the commotion of the evacuation had died down, they were told the entire class was going on an 'excursion', which left them all in an excited bundle of nerves, not knowing where they were going.

"I'm so excited! I wonder where we'll be going!" Kirishima babbled excitedly to Kaminari, both of them in front of Aurora.

"It's definitely going to be interesting, that's for sure!" She heard Sero pipe up, also excited to go somewhere new. As Aizawa walked towards the bus, the class settled slightly.

"Get on." He muttered, causing everyone to explode from the messy lines and shove their way onto the bus, leaving Iida to gasp at the mess they were making. Aurora stood next to him, watching Bakugou, Kaminari and Kirishima barge through the door all at once.

Aurora laughed, walking up behind them all and pushing them all through the doorway.

"Get on the bus." She laughed, staring down at the pile of limbs that was the three boys.

"GET OFF ME SHITTY HAIR! YOU TOO DISCOUNT PIKACHU!" Bakugou pushed them both off him and stood. His hair was sticking out in weird directions.

Well, more than usual.

She easily pulled both boys up at the same time. Once thanking her, they both went to find a seat, Bakugou trailing behind them.

If the noise was loud outside the bus, it had doubled once everyone had gotten a seat. Aurora had been left to find the only spare seat, which happened to be next to the one and only blond pomeranian.

"Hey, do you mind?" She asked the boy, who simply just clicked his tongue in response. She sat down quietly, listening to the conversations. She perked up as she heard her name come from Asui.

"Kero. I reckon the most powerful people in the class are Bakugou, Aurora and Todoroki. But Bakugou won't be very popular, since he's so angry all the time." Said hedgehog jolted in anger.

"What did you say, Frogface?! I'll be more popular than you could ever be!"

"See?" Tsu didn't seem to be afraid of Bakugou, but seemed to be extremely analytical, due to how she made Izuku squirm from saying his quirk looked like All Might's. He stuttered slightly, but Kirishima brought up how he got hurt each time he used it, averting attention from the boy.

However Aurora eyed him knowingly, and once he locked gazes with her, he jumped and glanced away.

Yawning, she snuggled into the back of the chair. Slowly, her eyelids drifted shut, passing out from exhaustion as she faintly heard Kaminari rile someone up.

Bakugou turned red as soon as the bus hit a pothole, Aurora's head landing softly onto his shoulder. Rigidly, his eyes landed on the sleeping girl, whose mouth was slightly parted. He noticed the dark circles under her galaxy eyes, the nebula of freckles that were dusted across her cheeks and nose. He watched how a curl of hair fell across her face, and how soft her face felt when he guided the strand of hair behind her ear.

Finally realizing what he was doing, he jerked away from her, looking out the window to hide his blush. The moment ended, and the loudness of the class seemed to fade back in. He shifted slightly, Aurora's head nestling in the nape of his neck. He scanned the bus, searching for anyone who had seen the incident, but everyone was tied into their own conversations.

He did, however, miss the eyes at the front of the bus that had been watching the entire time. The cold stare wasn't harsh but seemingly unnerved.