12 | Demons

Song is Demons by Imagine Dragons. All rights go to Imagine Dragons though.

"When the days are cold
And the cards all fold"

Her hand clenched as she felt it, swirling slightly inside her. Her voice was barely above a murmur but it slowly rose. She turned to Aizawa, who lay motionless on the ground.

"And the saints we see are all made of gold"

She stared at her classmates who could do nothing but watch.

"When your dreams all fail"

She glanced to All Might. Her voice was loud enough for all her class to hear, but they must've been too entranced by the fight, or, at this point, the slaughter.

"And the ones we hail are the worst of all"

She started down the steps, teeth gritted and her galaxy eyes burning slightly.

"And the blood's run stale"

Her hand was grabbed from behind her roughly, yanking her back. She stared at the ground, not truly knowing who had stopped her.

"I want to hide the truth"

She turned to see Bakugou, who held her hand tightly, standing next to Izuku, who seemed to have also leapt into action to stop her. Both of them had concerned faces on, however, Bakugou's was angrier than anything else. But she could still see it.

"I want to shelter you, but with the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide"

She clenched her unoccupied fist as she glanced at both boys. Smiling, she scanned the class, memorizing each and every face-

Nope, sorry, she completely skipped over Mineta, who was drooling.

"No matter what we breath we still are made of greed"

She stared straight into Bakugou's eyes, squeezing his hand. She had to protect her friends.

"This is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come"

She turned and started walking, letting Bakugou's hand go only at the last second(At the bass drop). Her smiled disappeared, a determined look flashing onto her face. She could feel it seeping through her skin. Her tattoos glowed a crisp white.

"When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes"

The fight was still ongoing as she looked on. Her eyes glanced down to arms that swayed as she took each step. They were glowing. She looked back at the fight.

"It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide"

Each step she took she glowed brighter, her friends having to cover their eyes at a point.

"Don't get too close
It's dark inside"

The fight had completely stopped. Both villains and hero tried to pinpoint the source of the light, but it was too harsh that they simply had to look away. All Might stumbled slightly, bloodied hand covering his eyes.

"It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide"

Coming to a halt at the edge of the battlefield, Aurora stared down at the ground, though no one could see.

"When the curtain's call is the last of all
When the light fades out"

The light slowly diminished, leaving Aurora standing there, head bowed and eyes closed. Her clothes had changed completely. From what was her hero costume, was a beautiful hooded, long-sleeved dress. It was adorned with intricate patterns made of gold that shone in the light.