32 | Shrunk?!

Uraraka and every other girls' muscles had melted the moment they entered the hot springs.

"I am so sore." Mina moaned, entering the water, the girls nodding in agreement. Aurora slipped into the water, hair tied in a messy bun. Nodding along with the girls, she felt her head automatically tilt, the fence creaking. Her eyes narrowed.

"Cover yourselves." She muttered, pushing herself out of the water with a huff. Doing as they were told, the rest watch her begin to silently scale the fence as the boys yelled at Mineta to get down. The water droplets on her skin slowly moved and crystallized into a makeshift bikini, making it easier to climb.

Her eyes met with Kota's, him nodding as soon as he saw her. They had met on multiple occasions, both of them now used to each other's antics.

"Boobs!" She heard Mineta drool. She rolled her eyes.

Would he ever learn?

"Fuck off!" She roared as soon as his head peaked over the top, her hair bursting into blue flames as grabbed his head and pushed him back over the fence. Both sides cheered for her, Kota standing back up and nodding to Aurora.

"Kota!" She cried as he looked behind her and fell backwards off the fence. She scrambled to catch him, her bottom half hanging down on the girl's side of the wall. Slamming her hand down onto the wall, she sent snow barreling down to where he would land, only for Midoriya to catch him just in time.

She hopped down, running through the building and to where Midoriya would come out.

"Is he ok?" She asked as soon as he closed the door.

"Yeah." He nodded holding a towel around his waist. "We should take him inside." He glanced up at here. "O-oh. I'm sorry." His eyes averted. "Did you make that with your quirk?"

She watched him turn red, looking at everything but her.

"Yeah. I crystallized the water molecules that stuck to my body after I got out of the springs. Look." She turned a shoulder to him, silently giving him permission to look.

"You made clothes with your quirk? That's so cool!" He exclaimed, mentally noting that he would have to write it down in her hero. She snorted, seeing how fast his face changed.

"Pun." She laughed. He stopped, backtracking through the conversation, joining in laughing.

They were both laughing. Bakugou was not.

He had been listening in on the entire conversation, and without visual, he was getting very, very angry.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD!" He roared, slamming the door open and running towards the poor boy.

"Kacchan!" He squeaked, seeing the fuming blonde. "What's wrong?"

"You damn nerd! You know exactly what's wrong!" He yelled, Aurora, in turn, rolling her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, fireworks. You're too loud." She snapped, finally speaking up. His eyes flew to her, ready to go off, only for his mouth to clam shut.

Ho.

Ly.

Shit.

Hair still slightly damp, it fell in soft curls down to her lower back, past the weirdly opaque and shiny top, that, from what he gathered from their conversation, was made of ice. And man, did she have curves. But what caught his eye was hers.

It seemed like every time he had looked into her eyes they had gotten more vibrant. They were...

Well, they were beautiful.