9 | Fury & Revenge

His eyes widened. Memories he had pushed so far down bubbles up, resurfacing.

"Aurora." The word fueled her fire.

"So know you remember me?! I'll give you something to remember!" She sent flames his way, bounding off the wall to roundhouse kick him. Her foot settling on his face, he fell.

Meanwhile, in the surveillance room, everyone froze. She had landed the first hit on All Might.

They watched the on slaughter, silence from the screens making it ten times less bearable. Aizawa watched on, absolutely terrified for All Might's sake.

"You're alive?" He whispered awestruck.

"Yeah, but you were too busy adopting another kid to raise!" He shook his head.

"No! I thought you died! The house caught fire that day and..." He looked solemnly at her.

Normally, if Aurora had heard this, she would calm down slightly, she would have listened to reason, thought logically, but she was brimming with rage.

"I. Hate. You!" She screamed, sending everything she had at him. Elements pounding him, he tried to dodge as much as he could. "I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU!" She could feel him losing power. He reluctantly fought back, landing punches, and grabbing her ankle and throwing her like a ragdoll. Picking herself up quickly, she ripped out a battle cry and pulled at something that she promised never to use again.

"SMAASSH!" She sent him flying, One For All, hitting him again and again and again. Tears flowed down her cheeks. "I hate you!" She encased the squirming hero in stone, sealing him to the floor.

Aizawa's eyes widened. She was going to kill him.

"Midnight!" He called, running out of the room, students in tow. The all rushed to the scene, quickly finding the fight. Aizawa activated his quirk on Aurora and ran towards her. She kept punching him.

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed as she was picked up from behind by Aizawa, who dragged her away from All Might.

"I HATE YOU, YOU BASTARD! I HATE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL! I Hate You! I hate...you..." She slumped back into Aizawa's arms. Midnight covered her arm back up, her quirk done it's job.

The class watched on from behind, eyes shifting from the unconscious girl to the crippled symbol of peace.

"Kero?" Tsuyu's eyes widened at his state.

"All Might? Are you alright?" Jirou's voice murmured, speaking for all of them. He broke the rock casing and shakily got up. He smiled, blood dripping from his teeth.

"I am here!" He smiled, painfully, eyes on Aurora. Aizawa glared at him. He finally realised why he kept doing that.

"Mina, Yaoyorozu, take her to Recovery Girl." Rushing off with her in their arms, the rest of the class glanced at All Might.

"What just happened?"

Bakugou and Todoroki's however, were fixated on the unconscious body that was Aurora. Both for the same reason.

But not the one you would think.

___________
Time Skip

Aurora woke to muffled chattering. Squeezing her eyes shut, she rolled over, trying to escape the harsh white lights. She groaned, flipping back over. A loud crack was emitted from above her and a door opened, quite quickly from the way she heard it bounce off a wall.

She blearily opened her eyes, the room now significantly darker, to find most of her class spilling into the room, concerned faces staring up to the ceiling.

"What happened to the lightbulb?" Kaminari asked a bit too loudly as Aurora sat up to face them all.

"It was just a bit too bright."

"You do realise that you could've just turned it off like a normal person?" Mina snorted, making her cringe slightly and mutter an 'oops'.

"What happened?" Mina's smile suddenly disappeared.

"You kind of... Well, beat All Might up?" Kirishima said, it sounding more like a question than a statement. Memories of the fight flashed in her mind, making her groan and hold her head in her hands.

"You guys must think I'm a villain now."

"Of course not! We just, well, if it's alright with you of course, could you tell us why?" Uraraka stuttered, slightly uncomfortable for asking. She sighed.

"No, it's perfectly normal. I, uh... All Might, he killed my father." She looked down, fidgeting with a strand of cotton from the blanket on top of her that had become very interesting in the past couple of minutes. She was lying through her teeth, but it was for their safety. She knew the information could be accidentally leaked and used against him. It was best not to say anything.

"What?"

"What do you mean?"

"But All Might's a hero! He would never kill someone unless they were a villain!" The last that came from Izuku, who seemed to be quite insistent about All Might and how he was a hero. But this comment made Aurora's head snap up.

"My father was not a villain! He was a hero! The best hero." Tears trailed down her face as she shook, silently remembering her short childhood. Her voices had risen and plunged back down into a whisper. Mina walked up to her, hugging her tightly.

"He was the best hero."

___________
Time Skip

Once Aurora was discharged from the nurse's office (after quite a big scolding from Recovery Girl), she had returned to class for the end of the day.

After the swamp of 'are you okay?s' ceased, she sat quietly at her desk, listening to her father drone on how they would have to be careful when using our quirks.

"But you definitely aren't allowed to use them outside of school on other people. So no fighting anyone, Bakugou." The teen shook in his seat, looking like he would explode at any second.

"That should be it, so pack up and go away." He murmured, the bell ringing obnoxiously as he zipped up his sleeping bag and laid down on the floor. Waving goodbye to her friends, she walked over to Aizawa's desk.

"Uh, Sensei, I was wondering why... you're being a complete ass to the whole class." Her demeanour changed as soon as Izuku closed the door, seeming to be chasing after a certain hedgehog. He rolled his eyes.

"That's no way to speak to your teacher, you idiot."

"Well I humbly apologize, m'lady, for being so vocabularily inappropriate." She set herself in a deep bow, making him laugh.

"You beat him up pretty good, y'know."

"He deserved it."

"You'll have to talk to him eventually." She sighed and nodded.

"I know, I know." She shifted her bag slightly. "Can we go home now?" She asked, eyes glittering. He smiled. He unzipped his sleeping bag and rolled it up and tucked it underneath his arm. He ruffled her hair, making her smile brightly up at him.

"Of course we can."