34 | Welcome To Chili's

Aurora gasped for air as she was brought back into reality via a douse of water.

"Why does this keep happening?" She groaned, cracking her stiff neck. Going to sit up properly, she was held in place by a steel cage. 

"Look at that, she's awake." Shigaraki rasped from a stool at the bar. His eyes barely shone through his hair under the dim lighting, but she could see them nonetheless.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I'd be pronounced clinically dead if I didn't wake up from that." She drawled, matching his gaze.

"What do you go by now, Aurora?" He purred, leaning towards her. "Twilight? Aizawa? Yagi?"

"Wow, do you really want my last name that bad?"

"Maybe we should let your little friend in on your little secret." He ignored her comments, motioning to the unconscious Bakugou Aurora had failed to notice.

"Wait, what would you want the porcupine for? Aw Chapstick, you could've told everyone by simply saying so, you didn't have to kidnap him just to come out of the closet." 

"SHUT UP!" He roared, lunging for her face. You could hear the fizzling of her skin as it rotted away. Her body tensed, but no matter how hard she tried, the scream she had forced down her throat just rammed its way back up.

It was like Bakugou had woken up it a nightmare. His sight was blurry, but he could still pinpoint where the horrific sound that had brought him back to consciousness was coming from. And the scream was from someone whose voice was etched into his mind.

"Aurora!" He yelled, struggling against the cuffs that had him strapped to a pipe. "Aurora!"

"Oh no, you woke him up." Shigaraki seethed, pressing his hand harder into her face, her screams gaining in volume. "Maybe you should be quiet."

Although his hand left her face, her screams continued, Bakugou trying not to look in her direction for fear of throwing up. He had made the mistake of glancing at her once the asshole had removed his hand, seeing how there was barely any skin left on her face. Her facial muscles lacked colour as the blood had already poured from them. Her eye sockets dribbled the red substance down where her cheekbone was visible. In summary, it was a sight he was sure he would never get rid of.

It had taken a couple of minutes, but Aurora's screams had died down, Shigaraki watching the entire time, face filled with glee. 

Her breathes came out ragged as the pain died down, but he didn't dare look until the blue-haired freak piped up.

"Glad to see that quirk of yours is still working."

The pain was dull, but Aurora found it difficult to open her eyes. To face him.

Almost giving himself whiplash, Bakugou gaped at her completely healed face. What the fuck?

"Oh, he doesn't know?"

"Why would I tell anyone that I'm a freak of nature." She spat, avoiding Bakugou's gaze. "You've dumbed down Shaggy."

"You've grown your vocabulary, I see."

"Leave her alone!" Bakugou spat after getting over his initial shock. To be honest, he shouldn't even be surprised anymore, she was basically a box of tricks.

Shigaraki's eyes drifted to the boy as he uncurled his spine from the hunched-over position he had taken whilst looming over Aurora.

"Wait, no. No, no don't!" She called, struggling against her restraints. "Tomura, leave him alone!"

"I'm not going to hurt him, Aurora. Why would I hurt him?"

"Because you're an asshole." She deadpanned as a door slammed shut, four figures entering the room. Kurogiri having a sense of style, gated himself behind the bar.