23 | Miss Me?

Dark.

It was so dark.

She heard voices as she walked through ruined buildings. What had happened here?

She felt a tug to the left.

Following it, she arrived at the battlefield.

Or the bloodbath.

She stepped over faceless bodies that lied still.

So still.

So void of life.

Her attention was drawn by two figures in the midst of a fight. One was blurry, the other, well, was none other than her father. She saw the blood spill from his mouth, his form smoking.

Trying to call out, she struggled to let out a noise.

The figure punched him, sending him falling to the ground.

She tried to scream.

Nothing came out.

All Might laid motionless on the ground, no sign of getting up. The figure stood over him, victorious.

She couldn't make a sound. So she ran.

She ran back the way she came.

Oh, how wrong it was to do such a thing.

The bodies she hadn't thought about stood in front of her, bloodied, broken,

Dead.

They all stood in front of her, hero costumes ripped and stained with red. Aizawa stood in next to Hizashi who stood next to Hitoshi.

Uraraka.

Kirishima.

Yaoyorozu.

Mina.

Jirou.

Midnight.

Deku.

Nezu.

Sero.

Her mother.

Her father.

Bakugou.

He stood out the most. It looked like he had gone through hell and back. And something said it was for her.

They started murmuring, but she couldn't hear them.

"What?" Her voice finally croaked. She read their lips and her blood ran cold.

'This is your fault.'

She shook her head, voice faltering. Tears streamed down her face as they kept chanting.

She stepped back as the seemed to get louder, bumping into something.

No.

Someone.

She turned to see a bald, eyeless man facing her. She didn't know who he was. Who was he?

He stared down at her, his aura terrifying. He was dangerous.