Lie To Me

"I love you so much Lisa."

"You're the only person I will ever love Lili."

"YG needs me to date Kai for publicity."

"I don't love him so don't you worry."

"It will always be you."

"I can't tonight."

"Not now Lisa!"

"I'm not in the mood."

"Uh huh, you too."

"Don't worry you're the one that I want."

...............

You say that but do you really mean it?

...............

It's been months since Kai and Jennie were dating for publicity and everything's been going downhill for my relationship with Jennie.

I, at first, was against the whole idea. But, for us to hide our relationship of 2 years, and to keep Blackpink intact, she had to do it.

And since then, Jennie's changed.

She seemed happy.

Happier even.

But was it because of me?

"Hey Nini?" I softly call out from behind her door. I knock lightly but grew confused as I heard no movement or sound from inside her room. I knocked again, but still nothing.

Maybe she's asleep?

I slowly open her door and furrowed my eyebrows seeing her bed made and a few clothes scattered around as if she was in a hurry. I take a step inside and frown was instantly made in my face as I saw a note on her table. I go to it and felt myself dropping the flowers on the floor and my heart shattering.

"Hey Lisa! Sorry I didn't call or text but I'm out with Kai. Had to go on a "date" with him for the paparazzi's. You know how it is.

-Jennie"

No I love you.

No cute little hearts she would leave.

Not even a damn winky face.

And it was our 2 years anniversary.

And she forgot.

"Lisa?" I quickly stiffened and swiftly wiped the tears away from my face before turning around a forcing out a smile to Rosé who was staring sadly towards me from the doorway. She walks in and sighs,

"Why do you keep doing this to yourself?" She whispers. I dryly chuckle and roughly wiped another tear,

"Would it sound pathetic if I said it's because I love her so damn much?" I breathe out, trying to control my tears but obviously failing considering my blurry vision. Jisoo then comes in as well and sighs seeing my broken state.

I kick her flowers to the side and make my way to the edge of her bed. I flop myself down and elan forward while clasping my trembling hands.

"I know she's cheating on me. I've seen the marks, I've smelled his scent, her hand is always trying to adjust to my size and she never says she loves me anymore." I state, anger and sadness clashing and increasing in me. My breath was slowly getting heavier and my body began to tremble as I was trying to contain the emotions that so badly needed to escape.

"Lisa—" I quickly cut Jisoo off as I hastily stood up and began to pick up her clothes from the floor and hastily through them in her closet. This is what she usually does when she's excited to dress cute for me when we got out on our own date.