Can I Be Him? (Part 1)

Recommended by: @ugh-vocado

+ others who also recommended the song

...........................................................

Jennie's POV:

"Oppa! How many times do I have to tell you to put down the toilet seat afte—" I didn't even get the chance to finish my sentence. Because, the moment I roughly opened my brothers door, there he was in between her legs —thankfully clothed— and kissing her lips.

With the sound of the door abruptly opening, Sehun and Lisa had quickly pulled apart and turned to me with flushed features and swollen lips. Sehun narrows his eyes and sits up with Lisa following suit and looking away in embarrassment while combing her bangs with her fingers.

"Get out of my room Jennie!" He yells out causing me to jump in surprise and quickly slam his door shut once again. I didn't even know that she was here.

I gulp down the pain and quickly rushed towards my room and slammed the door shut. I lean against it and close my eyes, hoping to hold in the tears that were threatening to escape,

"Why did it have to be you?" I whisper to myself while placing my hand on my chest, as if it would remove the lingering ache.

Sehun was my older brother, Lisa was his classmate and best friend. While I was the younger sister who also happened to be best friends with Lisa. They were only two years older than me but they made me feel as if I was also their age.

Growing up, it use to be the three of us.

We were known to be the three musketeers.

That was until puberty arrived and both Sehun and Lisa grew closer. And, because of the age gap, I was still in middle school while they entered high school so they were together all the time. And during those years growing up, feelings were suddenly making sense.

Feelings for Lalisa Manoban.

She was someone I would always find myself confiding to. And during sleep overs, Sehun wasn't allowed to sleep in the same room since he was a boy so Lisa and I would talk the whole night. There were nights where we wouldn't sleep at all and just talk, laugh, and sometimes even cry together.

But everything changed the moment they started dating.

They've been boyfriend and girlfriend for two years now, and with each passing day that I'm not the one holding her, kissing her or loving her the way he is, I find myself breaking even more.

Can I be him?

Because, I need her more than I know.

For a over a year now, I've been avoiding them whenever I see them together. Most specifically Lisa. Sehun has become the annoying older brother, but I still love him. But, whenever she's here, I hide in my bedroom and act as if I'm busy to avoid those eyes that seem to know me more than I know myself.