Dense

Inspired by my favorite anime, 'Ore Monogatari'

Lisa's POV:

"I don't feel the same way, I'm sorry," She says. And before I knew it, she walked away without a second glance, leaving the girl to be frozen in her place. I roll my eyes and take another bite of my apple as I watched my childhood best friend deny another girls feelings.

"Really chu? That's the third girl you rejected this week," I point out as she plops herself in front of me and steals my juice. She simply shrugs,

"She wasn't my type," She states. I chuckle while taking another bite of the apple and leaning back on my chair,

"Who is? You're literally the most popular girl in the school. You can get anyone you want," I point out. Jisoo chuckles while grabbing her book,

"All I need is this book in my hand and nothing else," She proudly says. I playfully roll my eyes,

"You're hopeless," I tease while taking another bite.

Kim Jisoo.

She's been my best friend since we were kids. Jisoo was known to be the most beautiful girl in Korea, while I was just the girl from Thailand. I didn't mind though, I'm not too fond of attention. But, there were times where I did find myself being jealous.

With all those girls I've ever had a crush on, they always seemed to use me to get close to Jisoo. But, of course, Jisoo would reject their feelings every time. Maybe for my sake or maybe she really didn't feel the same way. Nonetheless, I just gave up.

"Whatever, come on. The bells going to ring in like 5 minutes and I need to grab my book in my locker," I said. She nods while getting up but still keeping her eyes down on her book. Typical. I grin and causally drop my arm around her shoulder and led us to my locker.

Walking down the hallway I had to hold myself from scowling from the stares and whispers we were getting.

Well, the stares Jisoo was getting.

Like I said, never fond of the attention, let alone Jisoo getting attention. I wasn't jealous of the attention Jisoo was getting. It more like me feeling protective because Jisoo also doesn't like the attention. Hence to why she always keeps her gaze down on the book to avoid the gawking students.

"Why can't they mind their own damn business," I mutter to myself while hastily opening my locker. Jisoo chuckles and shoved the apple in my mouth to keep me silent with her eyes still down on the book,

"Ignore them you idiot," She teases. I mumble incoherent words with the apple in my mouth as I angrily shoved books in my backpack. Jisoo chuckles and lifts up her head to tease me even more but suddenly furrows her eyebrows in confusion,

"What is Jongin doing to the new girl?" She suddenly asks. I turn to my side and narrowed my eyes to notice Jongin pinning an unfamiliar petite brunette to the lockers.

One arm was placed just beside her head while the other one was playing with the end of her skirt. I couldn't see the girls face because it was covered by her hair. But, from the looks of it, she was not enjoying it at all.

And in one swift movement I dropped my bag, grabbed the apple in my mouth and swiftly threw it to the side of his head.

"Ow! What the fu—" Before he could finish, I had quickly marched his way and gripped onto the wrist that was playing with the end of the girls skirt,

"Don't you fucking touch her," I snarl while gripping onto his wrist tightly. He winces in pain and looks at me in surprise. I look over to the girl,