I belong to only you

Lisa's POV:

This can't be happening.

I can't look at this! I don't want to see her kissing him.

Jennie pulls away and flutters her eyes open. And just as she smiled at him with that gummy smile I love, I immediately clenched my eyes shut.

"Finally they're together!"

"I know right? They look so cute together!"

I don't want to hear this. I don't want to! Please!

"Lisa," Rosé whispers from behind me while taking my wrist and pulling me away from the scene I wish I can erase from my mind. I look at Rosé's hand on my wrist and suddenly felt tears sliding down my cheek as she dragged me to the restroom.

"It hurts, it hurts so much," I whisper to Rosé. She squeezes my wrist and looks at me in concern. Jisoo suddenly appears beside me and wraps her arms around me, ducking us down slightly so no one could see the pain and tears on my face.

"I got you Lali," she whispers in my ear before rushing inside the bathroom and locking the door. I gently push myself off of them and rush towards the sink. I grab onto the sink in front of me and finally let out a groan of frustration that I've been holding in.

"Damn it!" I cry out. I felt so broken and bruised. This pain is killing me. I opened my heart for her hoping that maybe she'll see me. Actually see me the way I see her. I took in a deep breathe,

"I confessed to her last week," I suddenly admit. I look up at the mirror and watched Jisoo and Rosé's stunned expression turn into sympathy having the idea of how it all went down. I chuckle dryly while wiping a few tears away.

"She told me she didn't feel the same way. She had feelings for J-Jungkook," I grit my teeth angrily while looking away from them and down to my hands that gripped the sink tightly till my knuckles were white.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Rosé softly asks while gently placing her hand on my shoulder. I flinch from her touch and pushed myself away. I look at them with anger in my eyes. But the anger wasn't towards them. It was towards me. Why did I love someone that can never love me?

"Does it matter?! She's with him now! She doesn't need me in her life anymore! She probably never needed me for a very long time!" I yell out causing them to wince and look at each other with pained expressions. Jisoo sighs and looks at me with a frown,

"Don't say that. You know she cares about you," she carefully says. I sarcastically chuckle and roll my eyes,

"If she cared about me she wouldn't have ignored me for a whole week to "figure" it out!" I sarcastically said. I scoff angrily and wiped another tear off my cheek.

"You know what?! Good for her!" I yell out while applauding sarcastically. Rosé looks away. It was as if she was going to cry any second. Jisoo tried to take a step closer to me,

"Lisa.." I cut her off with shake of my head.

"No I'm happy for her! Good riddance right? I don't need someone who doesn't care for me the way I care for them! I don't need her. I don't care about her anymore!" I stated angrily while hastily gripping my backpack on my shoulder. I walked past the duo and rushed towards the door when suddenly I felt slender arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Don't hold back. Let it out Lisa. Cry, scream, hit a pillow if you need to but don't lie to yourself and hold it in," Rosé whispers while sniffling slightly. Jisoo walks around till she faced me. She grips onto my shoulders and looks into my eyes.

"J-Jisoo.." I stutter out. Jisoo smiles gently,

"We're here for you Lis," she says and that's when i finally fell onto my knees with Jisoo following suit. I gripped onto Rosé arms that were holding me tightly and leaned forward to rest my head onto Jisoos shoulders to muffle my sobs.