Famous

recommended by:

Please enjoy! @xxnnxx07

..........................................................

Present:

"Are you ready Miss Manoban?" My chauffeur asks. I take in a deep breath before looking towards his review mirror and sending him a reassured smile and a short nod.

"Let's get this over with." I tease. He chuckles and nods and begins to exit the limo. I look towards the window and mentally rolled my eyes seeing many paparazzis already outside flashing their cameras towards different idols who began to pose.

My very first award ceremony.

I was nominated for the best solo song for the year.

I smile gratefully as my chauffeur opens the door and kindly motions for me to exit. The moment I did, I smoothen out my dress that had a slit on the side, exposing my left thigh before adjusting my black coat. I took in another deep breath and displayed a smile that I could muster out as my heart began to double in rhythm.

 I took in another deep breath and displayed a smile that I could muster out as my heart began to double in rhythm

"Lisa over here!"

"You look beautiful Lisa!"

"Lisa!"

I smiled and bowed my head slightly as I made my way down the carpet. I stop and continued to smile to the cameras, feeling slightly timid and overwhelmed towards the bright lights flashing and blinding my eyesight. Nevertheless, I continued to smile and wave at the cameras, sometimes even sending shy hearts.

I look to my right and saw one of my favorite girl group and bowed in respect. Red velvet smiles and bows in return before continuing to pose or the cameras. I turn back to the camera and began to grow agitated towards the lights and screaming.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed another limo driving up but I could care less.

That is until,

The moment the door opened, a name was screamed out and I suddenly felt my whole body grow cold.

"It's Jennie Kim!!"