Too Young?

Lisa's POV:

"Jisoo..." I drag out while leaning against the school walls outside on campus. Jisoo sighs and removes her ear phones and sends me a look full of annoyance,

"What?" She asks. I look across from us and sighed with a look full of admiration,

"Why is Professor Kim so freaking gorgeous?" I whine out. Jisoo groans in frustration and shoves her ear phones back in her ear,

"I swear to God Lis. I don't want to hear your sexual fantasies about our professor," Jisoo exclaims. I gasp and place my hand over my chest,

"Nothing about my fantasies is ever sexual!" I exclaim. But looking back at my future wife who was laughing with other professors I couldn't help but blush at the sight of her gummy smile.

Okay, it's not ALWAYS sexual.

Yes, it's true.

I have the biggest crush on my professor.

Don't you just adore forbidden love?

But when I first met her, I didn't know she was actually a professor. Let alone my English professor.

.
.
.
.
.

Flashback:

"Excuse me?" Feeling a little tap on the back of my shoulder and a small cute voice being made, I felt a chill go down my spine. And when I turned around and met the most beautiful feline brown eyes I have ever seen I almost passed out.

Who is this beautiful specimen?

And, as if my eyes had a mind of its own, I began to shamelessly scan the petite woman in front of me. From her black pencil skirt that showed off her bare slender legs to her black white collared shirt that was tucked into the skirt and back to her eyes that were shimmering in amusement. Her eyes were as bright as the little dragon fly pin on her shirt.

 Her eyes were as bright as the little dragon fly pin on her shirt

"Y-Yes?" I awkwardly cough out. The pretty brunette giggles lightly with a lip bite as if she knew what I was thinking while adjusting her leather backpack. And in my head, I was already imagining what our future children will look like. She looks down at the paper in her hand and purses her inviting her full lips.

"Do you know where room A515 is?" She asks while lifting her piercing eyes back to mine. I gulp nervously with a curt nod,

"Err yeah, I'm heading there right now," I said as I slowly took steps forward and motioned for her to follow. She smiles in relief and I immediately felt my heart skip a beat. I smiled in return and faced forward.

"Are you new here?" I asked. I look over at her and she sends a simple nod while looking up at me. I turn to face her and slowed down my steps just so I can't match hers. And she seemed rather grateful, considering the smile she had on her face.