Can I Be Him? (Final)

....................................................
Friday
.....................................................

Since it was Lisa's last day to be picking me up, I've decided to come over and hang out just like old times, even though, at the end of the day she'll be leaving my room to hang with Sehun. However she would always try to invite me to come with her but I just can't seem to have the need to see them together. And why would I?

"He did not do that!" I laugh out while scrunching my face in disgust. Lisa laughs with me while rolling over on her back on my bed and nods her head,

"He did!" She exclaims.

I don't know if I'm grateful for this week, but as of now, laughing with her like old times made me feel a sense of warmth. I haven't laughed this much in so long which makes me also grow a sense of fear. Fear that I will forever be in love with my brothers girlfriend.

"God, my brother can be such an idiot sometimes," I laugh out while wiping a tear away and rolling on my side, facing Lisa. Lisa chuckles and turns her face to me with a playful smile,

"Just like his sister," She teases. I sit up and gasp in fake disbelief,

"You jerk! Don't compare me to that baboon you damn giraffe!" I laugh out as I leaned over to her and began to tickle her sides causing her to gasp and laugh loudly as she tried to pry my hands off of her,

"Get off of me you damn cat!" She yells out breathlessly while laughing that beautiful and addictive laugh. I giggle and ignore her please and continued my assault as I hopped over her and mindlessly straddled her waist.

Well,

That was until she had swiftly sat up, grabbed my wrist and pinned me down on the bed and laid between my legs.

Oh.

I didn't realize the position I was in until I had looked up and saw Lisa staring at me so differently

I didn't realize the position I was in until I had looked up and saw Lisa staring at me so differently. The moment our eyes focused on each other, my laughter had slowly subsided and her smile had dropped. My heart had begun to beat so loudly that I began to grow nervous that Lisa could hear it.

"You called me a giraffe," She whispers with a small smile as she leaned a little closer. I swallow thickly and force out a chuckle,

"And you called me a cat," I point out, causing a low, sexy chuckle to escape her pretty lips.

"That's fair," she husks out as she began to focus her gaze down to my lips that had suddenly felt dry. I slowly drag my tongue against my lips and bit it nervously.