5- smut

Henry's POV

I drove home, that whole locker room thing was hot and all but the only reason I did it was to make Patrick jealous. I want him so bad and I just want him to want me back... that's all I want. I pulled up to my house and to my surprise... Patrick's car is there. Perfect! I went inside. "Patrickkkk? You here?" I heard him call me from my room. I walked in and smirked at him, he was laying on my bed. He's so hot. "Henry I have to tell you som-.." I cut him off "you're never gonna believe who I just fucked!.." I grinned. Patrick's facial expression changed from excited to tell me something to.... I honestly have no clue what emotion he's feeling right now. He looked down at his wrist as he fidgeted with the leather bracelet. He hesitated "w....who'd you fuck?" Something's off but I wasn't gonna ask "Steve Harrington" He looked at me, his expression blank. "Cool..." he looked back down at his bracelet. I frowned a little "cool?... uhm... it was great... you shoulda heard him beg me to let him cum man I-.." he cut me off "I honestly don't wanna hear about it Henry..." his voice almost sounded cold, it almost stung.

"Uhhh.. well.. you wanted to tell me something right? What was it?" He clenched his fists and didn't look up at me "I wanted to... apologize.. for what I said earlier..." he said 'apologize' through gritted teeth. Is he mad??... why the fuck would he be mad?-... wait.. I gasped. Literally. Out loud. He looked up at me annoyed. "What?... wait.. I know.. me being nice for once is shocking huh?... well thanks to you I'm in a bad mood again soooo-.." I shook my head "are you jealous?" He looked up at me, surprised. "Excuse me?" I repeated myself, smirking. My plan worked "are you jealous I fucked Steve Harrington?" He rolled his eyes "you're so full of yourself..." he stood up and I also stood up "is that a no?" He didn't say anything. Why isn't he fucking admitting it? I grew sorta impatient. "You like me don't you Patrick? Admit it! I wanna hear the words come out of your mouth!!" He stomped out of my room, anger building inside of him. "Steve felt sooo good... mm and when he sucked my dick-.. amazing!" Honestly it wasn't that great I just wanted him to fucking admit he likes me already. Jealousy is the perfect way to do that right?

He quickly walked outside, slamming the door behind him. I ran after him. Grabbing his arm. He turned around and punched me square in the face. I fell to the ground and groaned "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR??" He looked at me in disbelief "HENRY FUCKING BOWERS I KNOW YOU'RE NOT THAT STUPID! You know exactly why I just punched you!" I raised an eyebrow "could you explain?" He clenched his fists and teeth again. Damn he's so hot when he's angry. I stood up and when he tried to punch me again I grabbed his fist "don't even try hockstetter.. tell me.. why are you mad?" There was a look in his eyes, I think he's sad. "I-... UGH!" He gave up on trying to tell me and tried to punch me with his other hand, I moved out of the way. "use your damn words Patrick!" He turned around so he wouldn't be looking at me, he spoke quietly but his words were clear. "I like you... Henry... I... I want you... so badly... and.. y-yes.. I'm jealous that Steve fucking Harrington was lucky enough to have sex with you!!.." he turned around to look at me. "You happy?" He sounded hurt. I looked down "not really.... I mean.. I'm happy you like me but.. yeah that was a dick thing for me to do.." he scoffed and was about to walk away but I decided to swallow my pride for once "I'm sorry Patrick..." he froze and slowly turned back around. "You what?" He was shocked just as much as me. I sighed and groaned "I'm sorry Patrick.. fucking Steve wasn't even that great.. the whole reason I did it was to make you jealous.. don't hate me" he thought for a moment before walking closer to me "you're such a fucking idiot.. a very... hot.. idiot.." I grinned a little hehe he thinks I'm hot "true..." he laughed a little "you have 3 seconds to kiss me bowers before I change my mind about everything and leave.." my eyes widened and I quickly leaned in, kissing him softly. Haven't had an actual soft kiss in a while, it was nice... really... really nice.. I smiled and pulled away, he was grinning "sorry for being such a prick these last few days.." I laughed "sorry for being such a whore these last few days.." we both laughed as I pulled out a pack of cigarettes "wanna smoke?" He nodded and we sat down on my front porch, each smoking 2 cigarettes.