22- the fourth wall

Henry's POV

Even after that longgg edging session I couldn't fall asleep, there's no way. I just laid there with the love of my life, my arms wrapped tightly around him as he slept. He's so fucking precious it kills me, it should be illegal for someone to be that cute. I couldn't hold back. I kissed his head gently and then pulled him even closer. He stayed asleep as I just watched, admiring how adorable he is. I really hope I don't end up fucking things up between us.. I know this sounds cheesy but guys, yeah you sitting at home or at school or at your friends house or.. maybe even on the bus.. you... the one reading about mine and Patrick's fucked up, romantic, sex filled life... yeah I just called you out in the middle of my own story but I don't give a fuck.. I'm just letting you guys know... I want to spend the rest of my life with Patrick.. but you can't tell him that cause believe me, we see the comments.. we know y'all get off on me and Patrick having s e x.. hehe Patrick told me not to tell you guys we know but.. he's asleep... soooo yeah...

now... I'm gonna stop talking about you guys and continue what I was saying about Patrick. I want to spend the rest of my life with Patrick.. and obviously I'm not gonna tell him this yet and I have no clue why I've been thinking so much about this but... ok... like I said don't tell him I said this but I reallyyyy wannahavekidswithhimoneday... ahhh guys calm your tits.. or your penis.. or... whatever you have... I really wanna be a father someday and I feel like Patrick would be such a good father and there's so many kids going through hell in foster care-... holyshit he's waking up.. I'll talk you guys later, oh and just so you know me and Patrick really love and appreciate you guys so much ok now byeee.. oh and remember we see literally every comment.

Patrick's POV

I woke up and smiled as soon as I saw Henry's face, a feeling of warmth and happiness washing over me. I am literally the luckiest guy on earth. He smiled at me and seemed to be blushing. I smiled back and tried blinking the sleepiness away. "Hi..." Henry laughed softly and moved the hair out of my face. "Hey sleepyhead.. how'd you sleep?" I closed my eyes and moved closer so my forehead was against his chest. "That was one of the best naps I've ever taken.." We both laughed and I wrapped my arm around his waist, grabbing his ass slightly while pulling his waist closer. "Mmm I love you patrick Hockstetter.. never forget that.." I grinned and groaned loudly, "you're so perfecttt... stop ittt.. and I love you too bowers.." he scoffed and smiled widely, one of those goofy grins that make you wanna laugh. "Me? Perfect? Have you seen yourself? If anyone's perfect it's you.." I laughed once again and pushed him away from me slightly, looking up at him. "Shut your mouth before I shut it for you!" Henry licked his lips and smirked. "Shut up? Ohhh.. I don't take orders from little boys like you... I'll be quite when I want to be.." I smirked back. "Little boy?... who do you think you're calling a little boy? Don't make me prove you wrong bowers.. cause trust me.. I will.." I leaned in as he spoke. "You.. that's who.. and plus.. I'm not scared of you.. you, Patrick Hockstetter.. are just a little boy who needs someone like me to keep you in line.." I bit my lip slightly, only a few hours of sleep and already I can tell things are starting to get heated. "In line?" He nodded and snaked one of his hands over to my waist, pulling me in. As embarrassing as this sounds, especially when I'm trying to prove that I'm not little, I whimpered when he pulled me closer to him. To be honest I wasn't expecting it. "Mhm... you need someone that's gonna give you orders and tell you what to do because youuu.. are a slut.. my slut.. and that's what sluts need..." my cheeks were h o t and I could tell I was blushing hard cause' Henry kept looking at them. "Mmm.. you're right-... fuck Henry you're so.. sooo.. right.. I'm such a needy little slut...." suddenly I got an idea, mainly from the hunger pains in my stomach "and what this needy little slut needs issss..." I got up and laughed, "food.." I got off the bed and Henry groaned as he sat up. "You're such a teaseeee... it's not fair.." he also got up as I pulled one of his t shirts over my head. "Hey that's mine!" I laughed and looked him dead in the eyes. "It's mine now..." he furrowed his eyebrows but then stood up, sighing. "Fineee.. but I'm stealing one of yours next time I'm at your house!.." I smiled and walked towards the kitchen "I'm okay with that.. as long as you give me a cigarette.. I'm all out." Henry grabbed his pack of cigs and followed me. Once we got to the kitchen he lit one, took a drag, and then handed it to me. I took it between two fingers and brought it to my lips as I looked through his fridge, I could feel his eyes on me.. or more specifically my ass.

Henry's POV

What a nice ass... it'd look a lot better with my dick inside of it.. I laughed out loud at my thoughts and sat down at the table, watching Patrick closely as he blew smoke out of those soft lips. At the same time he started making a.. salad.. I laughed again. "Out of everything in the fridge you want a salad?.." he glared a little and smiled "I'm craving healthy food.. now shhh.." I grinned, "someone's acting kinda bossy today.. you better watch it brat.." Patrick blushed as he started putting everything away. "After this brat eats he's gonna need a lottt of attention from his daddy so you better be prepared bowers.." my cheeks flushed red and I looked away for a second, smiling stupidly to myself. God damn he's hot.. guys you can't tell me that he isn't hot.. we all know it.. that's why you clicked on this story right? Cause y'all think we're hot and you wanna read about me fucking that slutty little brat over there huh?.. well trust me.. next chapter.. there's gonna be a lot of that.. Patrick, I can tell, is about to fall deep into sub space which meansss.. I will be in complete control.. you're excited I'm sure.. but who knows when that chapter will come out.. ehh. Patrick's almost done with his salad I gotta go.

Patrick put the bowl and fork into the sink and turned to me, putting out the last bit of the cigarette and flicking it into the trash. I stood up and walked towards him, Patrick only grinned and walked away. I laughed and shook my head, continuing to walk towards him, only causing him to speed up. "What are you doinggg? I wanna kiss you.." he smirked at me and started walking towards the living room. "You're gonna have to catch me henry..." I laughed and smirked back, quickly following him into the living room. "That's gonna be pretty easy.. I mean I am Henry bowers.." he giggled softly as he ran to the other side of the couch, only in boxers and my-.. well now his T-shirt. I chased after him, Patrick ran back into the kitchen and then down the hallway and into my room. Once I got in there I raised an eyebrow. "Where the hell did you go?" I walked over to my closet and opened the door, he wasn't in there. I turned around to see Patrick locking my bedroom door. I blushed slightly and scanned the room, wondering what his plan is. I guess I zoned out for a second cause all of a sudden Patrick had me pressed against the closet door. "I thought you said it'd be easy to catch me?.. it looks like I'm the one that caught you.." once he said 'you' he had my wrists pinned above my head. I smirked at him, mentally deciding when I'd grab him and take him over to the bed. "Oh really?.... you caught me?... because.. to me... it looks like.." I moved my hands away and grabbed onto his waist, gently pushing him back to the bed until he sat down in front of me. He didn't try to resist, especially when I grabbed him by his hair, forcing him to look up at me. "It looks like I'm the one that caught you after all..."