11

Patrick's POV

It's been a couple of days since I completely broke down in front of Henry and realized I really do love him. I still haven't said it. And neither has he. We've spent most of these last few days cuddling and sleeping. Literally, we haven't done anything sexual either. For me, not cumming in 3 days is... a long ass time. Before Henry, I usually masturbated almost every night and fucked dozens of girls. Henry and I have been together for likeee... a little over a week I think. Honestly, I want him to fuck me so bad but I'm too scared to ask him. Like legit, I want his dick inside of me. I'm ready. Apparently, Henry is ready too...

Henry's POV

Ok... it's been around a week.. and after all this fingering and shit I think.. he's ready but I'm not sure.. I want our first time to be perfect.. I want it to be special and fucking.. 'emotional' and shit. I don't wanna be rough, I wanna be gentle and let him know how much I care for him and how much I l-..never mind..

My plan is to do it at my house, in my room of course. I wanna start out with us kissing and me telling him how I feel and then we'd go from there.

I got out my phone and called Patrick, the phone rang a couple of times before he answered. I could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice "hey" I smiled also "hey, wanna come over for dinnerrrr?..." he laughed softly "sure... but.. are you cooking cause, last time I checked your cooking skills are.. pretty damn bad" we both laughed and I pretended to be offended. "I'm an amazing cook! And no.. I'm ordering food from the diner. And, I got you a presenttt... technically two... but... mainly one.." he stayed quiet for a second "should I be scared?" I laughed and shook my head as if he were right in front of me "Nah.." he sighed softly "sounds great... when should I come over?" A feeling of nervousness washed over me. "Uhm... anytime.. I mean.. uh, around 6 or 7 would be good.. or anytime you want..." Patrick laughed as I mentally facepalmed. "I'll be there around 7:30.." I smiled "k, see ya later babe" he hung up. As soon as I saw the call screen disappear I literally threw my phone on to the bed "Hell yeah! Tonight is gonna be fucking awesome! Fuck yes! Holy shit I'm so excited... do I get candles? Nah that's to cliche.. oh god what should I get to eat? What if I don't get enough food?.. or too much?... what if he isn't ready to fuck.. Jesus Christ is in a relationship fucking sucksss-... what the fuck no it doesn't it's fucking awesome. Jesus I gotta get myself together.." I quickly walked to my bathroom, I need to shower. Actually no... I'm gonna shower last so I'm cleaner when he gets here. Ok ok ok what do I do? Food. I need food. I grabbed my car keys and put my shoes on before walking outside to my car. I got in and started the engine, taking a deep breath as it purred. I looked at my phone. It's from 5:30... I drove to the diner and ordered a couple of bacon cheeseburgers to go. After I got into my car I drove to the store and got a two liter of soda. Then I went to the gas station and bought a couple of packs of cigarettes. I figured I might as well stock up. Finally, I drove to the mall. I heard Steve Harrington works there so hopefully, I don't run into him. I got out of my car and started walking inside, right outside of the doors I saw Victor and Stanley... Holding hands... I groaned slightly and started walking towards the other doors. I can't believe he's still with that loser! I rolled my eyes and walked in using the other doors. My first stop was the camping section. You're probably wondering why I'm going there, well they sell knives and cool lighters. Patrick's has always liked more vintage looking things so that's what I went with.

I knew it was perfect for him, it was practically screaming Patrick

I knew it was perfect for him, it was practically screaming Patrick. But it did cost me $50.99... Plus tax... But damn was that knife sharp. I almost bought one myself but I'd be broke if I did. After buying the knife and lighter I went to the sex store... Just to see if there was anything we might need. Even though I was planning on having non-kinky and natural sex. Ya never know... And I may or may not have walked out with 4 pairs of leather handcuffs. Just in case ya know? After getting into my car I looked at my phone. It's 6:47 "damn I need to hurry up I still need to shower" I started my car and started driving to my house, of course, with my luck. There was 'traffic' (big town traffic) I groaned and kept starting at the time. "I kinda need to get ready for a fucking date!" I slammed my hand against my steering wheel.

By the time I got home, it was 7:08 "Jesus Christ!" I quickly set everything down and sprinted into my bathroom and practically ripped my clothes off. I got into the shower and started washing my hair. After thoroughly cleaning myself, especially my dick. I got out and started drying myself off. I looked at my phone '7:23' he's gonna be here soon, I was looking for clothes when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and walked to the door, just a towel around my waist. My cheeks were probably bright red when I opened the door. Patrick looked me up and down and grinned "yum" he walked inside and kissed me quickly before going straight to my kitchen. I kept blushing and followed "sorry I just got out of the shower... " he laughed "I can tell.. You smell really good" I also laughed "I'll be back in a couple of minutes, ok?" he nodded and I walked back to my room, why do I feel so damn nervous?? About 5 minutes later I walked out, my hair dried and brushed. I was only wearing joggers. No shirt. Yeah, that's right, I'm sexy. The first thing Patrick looked at was my dick. I laughed slightly. "my eyes are up here hockstetter.." he blushed and looked up at me. I smiled walked over to him, I kissed him and then went to grab the food. It was still warm surprisingly. I handed him his food and took mine. We sat at the table and ate our food, laughing and talking about stuff. Finally after eating Patrick asked," wheres my present?" I laughed slightly and stood up. "in the living room. Let me get it..." I walked into the living room and grabbed the bag from the mall. As soon as I handed it to him he took out the knife and lighter. It was in a little tin box. Once he opened it he smiled wide and looked up at me "dude this is fucking awesome. Thanks, babe..." he stood up and hugged me before taking out the lighter. Examining it and smirking when he saw the tiny flame. I smiled "you're welcome..." I forgot how nervous I was until he said something else.... "didn't you say you had two surprises for me?" I blushed hard and laughed nervously. "heh... Yeah. It's. In my room..." my 'second present' is hopefully gonna be us fucking.