23-daddy

I'm tryin something new so tell me what you think of the format.

Patrick's POV

A high pitched moan escaped my lips as Henry tugged harder on my hair.

"Are you gonna be a good boy now?" I thought for a moment before shaking my head slightly. "No..."

He raised an eyebrow. "No?" I licked my lips and sat up straight, Henry tightened his grip, earning another whimper from me.

"Mm.. Henry I'm just a bratty sluttt.. mm remember?.." he shook his head slightly. "Ya see Patrick... I told you.. you need someone to keep you in line...but don't worry baby I'm gonna teach you how to be a good boy.."

I blushed as I stared into his blue, now almost black eyes. "What are you gonna do to me Henry?.." I bit my lip as my hands trailed to my boxers.

Henry's hand released my hair and quickly he grabbed both of my hands.

"Well first of all.. you're not allowed to touch yourself until I give you permission understand?"

I nodded and looked back up at my boyfriend. "Mhm... yes...." I paused for a moment before finishing. "Yes daddy..."

He smirked "now... do I need to get the handcuffs or are you gonna keep your hands away?"

I looked down for a second. "I think you better put the handcuffs on..."

Henry laughed slightly as he walked over to the dresser and grabbed a pair of handcuffs as I took my shirt off and threw it to the floor.

Once he approached me I put my hands behind my back and hummed quietly as I waited for him to handcuff me. After both clicks of the handcuffs locking I sat back down.

"Stand up! I never said to sit back down.. I'm sitting.. you get on your knees.."

I stood up quickly, smiling softly as I scooted back and carefully got down on my knees in front of him.

Henry looked down at me and smiled, moving my hair out of my face and gently caressing my cheek.

"If I get too aggressive or the handcuffs start to get too uncomfortable let me know ok?... remember your feelings are a million times more important than my sexual pleasure.."

I sighed happily and laughed. "Thanks... I'll let you know..."

he leaned down and kissed me softly, I kissed back a bit more aggressive than him. Desperate for his lips.

He quickly pulled away and started rubbing himself through his boxers.

"Mmm.. Patrick you got me so hard... you may be a brat but you're also so obedient when I need you to be.. fuck I'm so lucky to have such a kinky little slut like youuu..."

I just sat on my knees and listened, licking my lips slightly at the sight of Henry's erect cock practically begging to let out of his boxers.

He noticed me staring and resumed his tight grip on my hair. I whimpered quietly and looked him in the eyes.

"Ah-... I love it when you pull my hair daddy..." he smirked and pulled a little harder.