34

Patrick POV

  I woke up the next morning to the feeling of Henry moving, he was sitting up, on his phone. I opened my eyes and groaned "ughhh what time is it?" Henry looked down at me and smiled "almost 12.." I groaned even louder and rolled over so my head was on his lap "play with my hair.." He laughed and put his phone down, his hands going to my hair. I closed my eyes and hummed softly "mm feels nice..." Henry smiled at me "you're so beautiful..." I shook my head "no you.." he laughed "want me to go make breakfast?.." I sat up and wrapped my arms around his muscular body. "No.. you have to stay in bed with me so we can cuddle..." he also wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Someone's being bossy.." I nuzzled my head into his neck and groaned "shut up and give me love and affection..." Henry reached over for his phone but I quickly grabbed it, stuffing it in my shirt. "Nope.. no phone just me..." I looked up and saw him smirking "you better give that back mister before I take it back myself.." I crossed my arms so it was covering the phone under my shirt. Henry let go of me so I laid down and literally started tickling me. I immediately threw my hands up in surrender "nooooo.. here take it!!" He laughed and reached under my shirt, grabbing his phone. He set it on the table next to the bed so if he wasn't going to go on it why did he want it back? Hmmmm time to be the over dramatic boyfriend I was destined to be! "Why can't I have your phone?" Henry looked at me blankly. "Because I don't want to be cuddling and moving around and for it to get broken..." I smiled "oh so you'd be fine with me looking at your phone?.. what's your password?" Henry moved back a little "why do you want to look at my phone? I have nothing to hide, don't you trust me?" I looked over at his phone and then back at him. "Of course I trust you... why are you being so defensive?" He turned away and scoffed "if you trusted me you wouldn't be asking to go on my phone.." I sat up and moved the blanket off of me. "Seriously Henry you're gonna get angry right now? If you didn't have something on your phone that you didn't want me to see than you wouldn't be making such a big deal out of this..." He stood up "Patrick why are you being such a douche right now? Since when have you ever been concerned about my phone?" I also stood up. "Since you started acting so fucking sketchy about what's on your phone! What? Are you texting someone you shouldn't? Did.. did you send photos to someone you shouldn't? What? What are you hiding?" Henry laughed and turned around, putting his hand against the wall, looking at the ground all drAmaTic liKe. My eyes widened "oh is that it? Are you talking to someone else?.." I was so angry I couldn't even cry, thank god because normal Patrick would be bawling by now. Henry quickly turned around and got all up in my face, yelling at me. "NO! JESUS CHRIST PATRICK IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU! THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD EVEN FUCKING CONSIDER THAT IS... IS INSANE! I have told you.. so many times that I love you!.. I LOVE YOU PATRICK! Only you! Stop acting so god damn insecure.. if I didn't want you I would have left a long time ago..." I felt like I couldn't breathe, I guess I'm not so angry anymore... my eyes started watering. I hate it when he yells like that it reminds me of his dad. "I'm not acting.. I am insecure you know that... I didn't mean for it to turn into a whole god damn fight.." Henry just scoffed "fuck Patrick all I ever do is be nice and loyal to you but you go and do stupid shit like accusing me of cheating!!.. all I wanted to do today was spend some time with you and tell you about how the reason I've been 'going home' everyday to 'do chores' is because I got a fucking job!" I looked up at him as I wiped my tears "you what?" He turned around again "I got a fucking job! I didn't want to tell you because I've been saving up for an apartment for us and I wanted it to be a surprise.. now that I'm 18 I can buy us our own place.." I started tearing up again because of how sweet that is. I walked over to him and hugged him but he just pushed me away. "Nope! No! I am so fucking disgusted with you right now don't touch me..." he really knows how to mess with my feelings. I started tearing up more but now because of sadness. "I.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry Henry I shouldn't have overreacted.. I'm just.. like you said I'm insecure.. and I'm stupid I'm sorry.. don't be disgusted baby I just want to hug you.." Henry walked over to the other side of my room. "Patrick I just need some space right now I'm really upset...." I ignored his wish for space and went to hug him again "I'm said I'm sorry.. baby I love you..." he pushed me away again this time more aggressively. "PATRICK I JUST SAID I WANTED SPACE!.." instead of being rational and telling him to leave my house I kept apologizing hoping it'd fix things. "I'm sorry Henry... please don't be upset.. I love you so much.... I get it I messed up.. I said stupid stuff because I didn't feel secure... I won't do it again please henry don't be mad.." he took a deep breath and shook his head "I can't even-... you apologizing about what a sorry excuse for a boyfriend you are right now isn't going to help.." I full on started crying now, why was he still being mean? Didn't he see how bad he was hurting me. "I'm sorry I'm such a bad boyfrienddd.. I'll try harder just don't be mad at me... I love you... this is the third time I've said it why won't you say it back?" He just shook his head again and laughed. "Sorry Patrick but obviously I'm not feeling love right now I'm feeling anger because you keep fucking apologizing and you keep trying to be all touchy and shit when I clearly don't want you around me! I can't even fucking look at you right now!.." that's it I can't take this pain right now. "Don't forget you're in MY house right now! Mine! If you don't want to be around me then leave!! Stop waiting for me to.. YOU LEAVE!.." he just nodded and walked to the door "fine.. don't plan on seeing me for the rest of the day though.. guess I should start looking at smaller apartments.." I gasped, he did not just say that "EXCUSE ME? Are you breaking up with me right now?.." Henry kept walking further down the hallway "I don't know Patrick.. am I? You seem to know everything.." I stayed quiet, I couldn't breathe all I could do was cry and gasp for air while he left the house.