6- yes, more smut.

Steve's POV

I cannot stop thinking about Henry.. as crazy as it sounds. He made me feel so good. I need more. Today at school I think I'm gonna talk to him...

Patrick's POV

Me and Henry walked into the school, you'd think we wouldn't want everyone knowing we were 'a thing' because it would 'ruin our reputation' but actually we wanted everyone to know.. so there we were in the crowded hallway. Henry had me pressed up against a locker, his hands on my hips as we made out. He moved his leg in between mine as I grinded against him slightly. A few people whistled while a lot of people whispered to their friends about us, we also of course got called faggot too many times to count. We didn't care, as long as they knew I belonged to him an he belonged to me. No one gets to touch Henry except for me. But apparently Steve Harrington didn't get the memo...

Henry's POV

After an extremely heated make out session with Patrick The CumSlut Hockstetter I went to the bathroom to take a piss and to smoke a cigarette, Patrick stayed with Vic and belch. I unzipped my pants and started peeing, the door opened and I heard a chuckle. I finished up and turned around. Steve Harrington, I groaned as he smirked at me. "Henry bowers.. looking as sexy as ever..." I rolled my eyes and started to wash my hands "what do you want Harrington?" He walked closer and when I turned away from the sink he leaned in. "I want you.." and get this.. this is where it gets funny.. that little bitch tried to kiss me!! I moved away and he almost fell forward. "Uhmmm? I was trying to kiss you!" I laughed "yeah.. and I was trying to get away..." Steve furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head before getting close to me again "c'mon Henry no ones gonna see us.. I know how much you enjoyed that blow Job I gave you yesterday..." he snaked his hand in between my legs and I literally cringed. "The only blow job I really enjoyed yesterday was the one I got from Patrick..." I grabbed his wrist and moved it away. "I literally was the second person to ever get a blow job from him and he did 10 times better than you.. fag" he scoffed "yeah right.." all this cringing I was doing apparently distracted me from the fact that Patrick literally walked in the the bathroom and was standing there, glaring at Steve, a cigarette in between those sexy ass lips... I know what would look way better than that cigarette between those lips.. Steve hadn't noticed and leaned in to kiss me again. I moved away once more and walked over next to Patrick. Steve's eyes widened when he saw Patrick. Patrick walked towards Steve as I locked the bathroom door. "Who the fuck do you think you are? Henry's mine you disgusting piece of shit.." he grabbed Steve's collar and took his cigarette out of his mouth, literally burning it out on Steve's neck. Steve winced and quickly tried to move away from Patrick. Not to be weird or anything but I would kill to have Patrick burn his cigarette out on me 🤤 damn. "OW! What the fuck Hockstetter??" Patrick snickered and grabbed Steve's face "you're gonna leave Henry alone right?..." Steve glared at me and then looked back at Patrick "sure.. he didn't even taste that good anyway.." Patrick's knee went straight to Steve's groin. Steve literally wheezed and would have fallen to the floor if Patrick still hadn't been holding onto his collar. And then within a blink of an eye Patrick's fist connected with Steve's face. He finally let go and he fell to the ground, in quite a bit of pain. Patrick finally turned back to me and smirked. I walked over to him and kissed him, laughing slightly "my hero... saving me from Pervy douchbags like Steve Harrington.." He also laughed and kissed me again before we both walked out of the bathroom. Leaving Steve in there.

//even moreeee smut aheadddd... this book is gonna have quite a bit of it//

Later that day we got called to the principals office, turns out beating up the captain of the football team can get you suspended for a week. Who woulda known. Me and Patrick laughed throughout the whole 'meeting' with Mr. Sanders. He attempted to call our parents but they didn't give a fuck. Finally, he let us go. We both went back to my house and decided to just chill in my room. I sighed loudly "baby.." Patrick looked over at me "hm?" I grinned a little "I'm horny.." he grinned back "oh really?" He moved over to the bed where I was laying and got on top of me. Patrick moved his hand along my stomach and up to my throat and then back down. He leaned in and started to kiss my neck. His lips. Ive been thinking about them all day and now... finally. I bit my lip.