33

Henry's POV

"Baby if it's a present for me why would you get something for you?-..." he started grinning even wider, "oh baby that's not for me..." my smirk slowly left my face as I started getting a little more excited. The box had a photo of an anal plug on it but the interesting thing was that the photo also had a small remote on it that matched the plug. I read it and had to reread it a few times. "Princess-.. I.. fuck this is gonna make me cum so hard.." he smiled and stood up "glad you like it, now I'm gonna go grab that rope that victor bought us.. when I get back you better be naked sweetie.." my face turned red as I nodded "mhm.." Patrick walked out of his room so I quickly stood up and started undressing. I could feel myself getting more and more turned on the more I thought about what's gonna happen. Who knows what fun surprises Patrick has planned. He came back, struggling a little. I realized he was carrying a chair in along with the rope. "I figured this time we could try something a little different..." this whole night is going to be filled with new experiences, I can tell. He set the chair in the middle of the room and sat the rope on it. "Hmmm, ok I'm gonna check to make sure the vibrator works before you put it in, I'm pretty sure it comes with batteries.." he opened the box, tossing it on the bed after he pulled out the plug and the remote. He tore the plastic bag open that they were in and examined them before pressing a button on the remote. The sound of how hard the vibrations were almost made me flinch, it's definitely a high quality vibrator. I started getting more and more nervous, but my cock just got harder and harder. I stood up and walked over to him, he handed me the butt plug before grabbing the bottle of lube off of the dresser, also handing that to me. "Oh I almost forgot one of the most important parts... you put that in while I go take care of that. Take your time and make sure it's comfortable ok baby?" He kissed me gently before grabbing a bag from his closet and quickly walking to the bathroom connected to his room. I opened the bottle of lube and put a generous amount on my fingers. Obviously with me being the top it's been a while since... yeah.. so I decided to prep a little before I actually put it in. I laid back on the bed and spread my legs enough to where I could comfortably-... you know.. sorry it's just this whole situation is pretty embarrassing. But it's still extremely arousing. I slowly slid two of my fingers inside of my entrance, I couldn't help but let out a whimper. I heard Patrick laughing from inside the bathroom, hopefully it was at whatever he's doing and not at me. I'm supposed to be the dominant one, I shouldn't be whimpering at something as minor as this... oh well if anyone is going to make me do this kind of stuff I'd want it to be Patrick. God I love him so much. I slowly slid my fingers in and out, aiming for my g spot with each thrust. A minute later I decided I should stop before I got too carried away. I reached over and grabbed the plug and the lube, I put a pretty good amount on the tip of it and spread it around with my fingers. Once it was covered I slowly inserted it, I bit my lip to keep me from groaning or whimpering too loud. Once it was in I took a deep breath before carefully sitting up. Once I was up I could feel it pressing right against the most sensitive spot I was actually hoping it wouldn't be. The reason I was hoping this is because I already know Patrick isn't gonna let me cum right away, we almost never miss a chance to edge the other that's just how we are. It took me a moment to adjust and get comfortable, I slowly stood up, groaning quietly as I made my way over to the chair. I tossed the rope on the bed and grabbed a towel, setting it on the chair before sitting down to wait for Patrick. The chair was angled at the bathroom door so I saw when Patrick peaked his head out of the door "are you ready for your next surpriseee?.." he laughed softly and I could tell he was excited. "Of course.." I grinned as the door opened further, exposing his full body. I swear to god my jaw dropped when I saw what he was wearing. Black knee high socks, the ones with the two white lines at the top, a black skirt, a black and white checkered crop top and a black leather choker with a ring in the middle of it. He blushed and bit his lip as he did a little spin in front of me. "Do you like it daddy?.." I laughed and leaned forward, putting my hands on his hips to pull him closer. "Do I like it? Are you fucking kidding me Patrick I never want you to take this off..." I licked my lips, looking him up and down. Patrick removed my hands from his sides before grabbed the rope off of the bed. "Sorry no touching.. I think I better tie you up now. You put it in right?" I nodded "of course-... what do you want me to call you?..." I put my hands behind my back. Patrick just laughed softly, "if you're wondering if I want you to call me daddy? No.. I'm your princess, always.. you're my daddy this isn't you losing your dominance this is a slut simply giving his dom what he deserves..." I didn't even know what to say, I thought for a moment. "What do I deserve exactly.. princess?" He disappeared behind the chair and started tying my hands up with the rope, asking me if it was too tight before he answered my question. "You deserve absolute.. sexual.. bliss.. you do so much for me it's time I pay you back.." I grinned, this whole situation has gotten me unbelievably turned on, I'm surprised I'm not dripping precum yet. After he was done with my hands he moved down to my legs and carefully tied each one to the front legs of the chair. Once I was secured I pulled at the ropes a bit to make sure they weren't going to come loose. Patrick stood up in front of me and placed his hand on the side of my cheek. "You look so.. helpless.." he got a little closer to me and grinned "it's so hot.." I smirked back and leaned in as much as the ropes let me. I was desperate for those soft lips of his. He bent down further and kissed me softly at first, I'd say we both got a little carried away and it quickly turned to a sloppy makeout session, him sitting on my lap as I stayed stuck to the chair.