31

Patrick's POV

We made out for a few minutes before Henry pulled away and started kissing my neck, I couldn't help but moan. He stood up, holding me as I held onto him. He gently laid me down on the bed, I looked up at him with a grin as I flattened down my skirt. Henry bit his lip as he looked down at me. "I'm gonna make you feel so good princess" I smiled and tried not to think about how I was slipping deeeeeppp into sub space, I think it has something to do with the skirt and how feminine it is. I blushed and looked away. Henry got on top of me and started kissing my neck. I felt helpless to his touch. I accidentally whimpered louder than expected which just made henry laugh against my neck. "Mm someone's enjoying themselves.." I gasped softly out of surprise when I felt his nails dragging down my sides, it sent chills all over my body. I intertwined my fingers in his soft hair as he kissed down my body. By the time he got down to my skirt I was already a whimpering mess. Everything just felt so sensitive. Henry sat up and looked me up and down. "You look so gorgeous in this outfit Patrick.. god damn it's taking everything in me not to rip it off of you..." I could feel my cheeks heat up as I looked away, closing my legs out of embarrassment. "Henryyy.." I could feel his eyes on me as I laid beneath him. "You have been so whiny.. and so-.." he smirked and gently pushed my legs apart. "So sensitive.." I bit my lip when I felt his hands traveling further up my thighs and under my skirt. I looked up at him quickly before looking away. I wanted to tell him how I felt but I wasn't sure how to put it into words. I was hoping he'd kinda just figure it out. He switched positions and was now hovering over me, an arm on each side of me. "What's up with you baby you're acting different.. you're really quiet and acting shy.." I felt so fucking helpless but in such a good fucking way. I had nowhere to go and no choice but to answer him. This feeling of being absolutely powerless and so small and weak compared to him drove me crazy. "I-...I.. dunno..." I blushed even harder as I continued looking anywhere but his face. "I just-... feel.. hmph.. I feel... little.. uh no..small-... not like in an ddlg way.. ugh I dunno just helpless.." I felt Henry beginning to get up but I quickly wrapped my arms around him. "Nooo it's n-...not a bad thing.. don't get up.. it's.." I took a deep breath and sighed as I let go, messing with the hem of the skirt I was wearing. "It's a good feeling.." Henry was just inches away from my face. "Well.. what do you want me to do to make this feeling... feel even better?.." I blushed once again at the dozens of thoughts that came rushing into my head. So many scenarios were playing through my head I completely forgot Henry was right there and was already palming my dick through my underwear. "Baby.." I nodded "oh yeah.. uhmmmm.. well.. I-..IIIII-.... want you to choose.. I can't decide.." he smiled and kissed me softly before sitting up. "Ok cutie.." I wonder if he knows the effect he has on me. I stayed still as he lifted up my skirt, looking down at my bulge before looking up at me. "Awww that's cute.. look how hard my baby is already.. I haven't even touched you" I whimpered softly and bit my lip. Yep I definitely think he understands what I meant. I lifted my hips into the air slightly as Henry pulled off my underwear. He wrapped his hand around me firmly and began to very slowly stroke my aching cock. I let out a deep sigh of relief along with a few needy whines. "Daddyyy.. faster.." he didn't speed up or say anything he just continued at an agonizing pace. I gripped the blanket beneath me to keep my hands away. After a few minutes I was right on the edge even though he had continued at such a slow pace. "H-Henry..." he took his hand away right after I said that. I sighed loudly and relaxed my body before tensing back up after I feel him start again, this time faster. I moaned desperately as I neared the edge yet again. My back arched and I lifted my hips slightly into the air, just on the brink before Henry let go, using his hand that isn't hurt to keep my hips from bucking into the air.

Henry bent down and started kissing my hips and upper thighs gently, whispering sweet words into the silence like "You're such a good boy for me~...." along with stuff like "I'm so lucky" and "I love you so much princess..." I smiled and intertwined my fingers in his hair, messaging his head slightly. I gasped and felt waves of pleasure coursing through my body once I felt his mouth on the sensitive tip of my cock. The feeling of his tongue sliding up and down the underside of my length felt so amazing. I let out multiple high pitched moans, I couldn't hold back. Within no time I was already on the edge again and Henry knew. Once my whimpers and moans got louder he pulled away. I panted heavily and looked up at my beautiful boyfriend. "Henry..." he made eye contact with me and grinned. "Ah ah.. mm nope what's my name..." I shook my head "Henry..." I made sure he knew I was being serious. His grin suddenly faded, he put his hand on my thigh, making my cock twitch with anticipation. I sighed and reached my hand out, once he grabbed it I pulled it close. "Patrick, baby what's wrong? Was I too aggressive?.." I shook my head slightly as I pulled his lips to mine in silence. We both closed our eyes as our lips met and our tongues danced. I could feel the goosebumps on Henry's arm which only made me get a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. Our kiss wasn't rough and heated like the kisses we had earlier. It was gentle and passionate and it was like I could feel the love radiating from his mouth into mine. It felt like I was wrapped in this blanket of absolute warmth and safety and I just wished I could be in this space forever.

Henry's POV

At first I was scared, because Patrick stopped being so desperate and suddenly got really serious. I thought I had did something wrong until I felt him pulling me in for that kiss... I got chills all over my body it was like the room had suddenly gotten cold for a split second. When our lips met I literally almost broke down from how heavy the energy in the room was. It wasn't a bad energy it was absolutely amazing. I felt a connection with Patrick I had been missing without knowing I was missing it. It was the puzzle piece of reassurance I needed. I knew that he 100% loved me and that he knew I felt the same way. We both pulled away at the same time but stayed close together, I was above him, holding myself up as best as I could. We were both still clearly turned on, we both could feel the other against our self. I leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I know I'm usually so rough and aggressive with you.... but you are not my slut.. right now baby you are my prince.. my princess.. whatever you're happier with.. you're my baby.. my one and only.. you're my everything Patrick.. you're not a whore or a fuck toy for me to use.. I know In the moment we both love using those names but you... Patrick.." I let out a soft sigh as I took a deep breath. "You're beautiful.. and pure.. your body is perfection to me.. you're somebody that deserves respect and love.. and nothing but happiness and bliss.... so why don't we continue but this time I treat you like you deserve to be treated?.." I looked into those beautiful green eyes of his and realized how red his face was. His eyes looked a little glossy so I assume he was tearing up through out my whole mini speech. He smiled at me and bit his lip, nodding slightly. I sat up and took off my clothes as quickly as I could, he only had that sexy ass skirt on which he removed once he saw that all of my clothes were off. Now here we are. Both completely naked, our eyes wandering each other's bodies as if this was our first time seeing each other naked. I felt a new appreciation for who I was lucky enough to love and I'm pretty sure he felt the same way. I resumed my position above him, this time with my hand wrapped around my aching, precum dripping cock. He immediately wrapped his arms around me, looking into my eyes. "Henry please-.. I want to feel you inside of me..." I looked down at his lips quickly before looking back up at his eyes. "Anything for you.." I was shaking slightly just from sheer anticipation as I positioned myself. He held onto me tight as I slowly pressed inside of him. Hearing him gasp right next to my ear made me want to ram deep inside of him right then but I kept myself under control. With each slow, meaningful thrust I would hear another sweet moan escape his soft, saliva covered lips. He kept licking his lips cause they would get dry so quickly because of how he was breathing. We held onto each other as we both started getting even more turned on, as my pace quickened. He reached down with one hand and started jerking himself off, only making his moans get even louder. I felt his legs tremble slightly against me as he neared the edge. I was almost as much of a moaning mess as him. I wasn't trying to be the dominant, tough, fearless guy I usually tried to be. In that moment I was completely vulnerable and just so happy and filled with love and passion I didn't have time to keep up that act of being the 'tough one' or the 'aggressive dom'.. I was just.. Henry bowers.. the boy who fell madly in love with Patrick hockstetter.

Once I felt my orgasm crashing throughout every nerve in my body I completely let go of everything I was afraid of Patrick seeing. All my insecurities and fears had been washed away and I held Patrick so close as he too, came. It was kind of messy and sweaty but we both sort of just laid there in a tangle of limbs as we finally released. I didn't realize it at first but when I looked down Patrick was crying softly. I brought my hand up to his head and played with his hair as I rubbed his back with my other hand. "What's the matter?" He held onto me so tight as he pressed his forehead to my chest. "I want to live the rest of my life with you henry..." it was like a switch had been flipped and before he said that I didn't feel like crying at all but as soon as those words left his mouth the tears just started flowing. We kinda just laid there and cried, covered in cum and sweat.