8

//In this chapter you will get a look inside of Patrick's head. Italics stand for the thoughts/"voices" in his head.//

Patrick's POV

Now my plan was to get absolutely shit faced but I ended up just chugging a beer and going to my room.

I walked into the dimly lit room and took off my shirt, revealing my scar covered skin to the invisible audience that always followed me around.

Gross Hockstetter... cover that shit up.

I rolled my eyes "shut up I'm not in the mood.. Henry's been a bitch today.."

Uh, we know.. we were there stupid.

Damn they're annoying. "Shut up" I repeated and took off my pants.

*whistle* ooo papí

"What the fuck did I just say? Shut! Up! I'm trying to think"

Think? Why would we let you do that?.. we love making you mad.

I groaned and sat down on my floor, leaning my back against my bed. "Somethings wrong with me..."

No duh you fucking stupid ass, you're insane!

"No no.. I mean... with Henry... like I've been acting different since we started dating.. I've been feeling different too. Warm."

Ooo patty here is in loveeee!!! *distant laughing*

"D-....don't say that!! I'm not in love with Henry!.. you guys know how I feel about that kind of stuff..."

How you feel about what? About love? Oh poor baby.. just cause your dad lied to your mom about loving her and lied to you about the same doesn't mean you can't feel the damn emotion. Lack of love doesn't run in the damn family and you know that Patrick. You know it.

"Me and Henry just started dating.. I can't love him.. at least not yet."

But Patrick.. you've liked him far longer than he's liked you. You just did what you do best... ignored it. Remember those days you couldn't fall asleep cause you were thinking about how "great" a day you had with Henry.. and those times when you'd tell victor and belch to cancel on your guys plans so you could have some "one on one 'bro time'" with Henry? *laughing* ooo and that one time you accidentally cut an H into your hand without realizing it. You still have a slight scar. Look at it Patrick. Remember? Look at it!

I looked down at my hand, a light, scarred, faded H in my pale flesh. My cheeks heated up. I stayed silent as I traced it. "When did I do that?"

Two years ago Patrick.. Henry's asked you about it dozens of times and you told him it was one of your ex's first initial.. you fucking gay loser.

Who are they calling a gay loser? I may be gay but I am not a loser..

Yeah you are

Ugh I hate them

We hate you too!

"STOP LISTENING TO MY THOUGHTS YOU PATHETIC PIECES OF SHIT!" I furiously reached for my lighter, flicking up the flame. Smirking as I brought it to my arm. They hissed and whined, they're annoying voices fading away. I winced as I dropped the lighter. "Finally some peace and quiet..." I laughed numbly as I looked back down at the H on my hand. "Did I really do this thinking of Henry?..."

My face lit up at the thought. A sudden ding came from my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket. It was Henry. I, ok you're not gonna believe me but... I bit my lip as I turned on my phone, reading Henry's message.

________________________________________________________________

6:49 pm

👅Henry😏: Hey

Me: hi

👅Henry😏: it kills me to say this but, I'm.... sorry for being a bitch.

*I grinned at my screen*

Me: pussy

👅Henry😏: shut the fuck up Hockstetter it was hard to type that.

Me: welp, I forgive your sorry ass... I guess

👅Henry😏: you guess???

Me: I mean It'd be easier to forgive you for being.. so.. SO mean to me earlier if you went to the diner and got me a bacon cheese burger and a bottle of whiskey AND a pack of smokes.

*message read 6:57*

________________________________________________________________

Did he really just leave me on read?

Whore.

I rolled my eyes and groaned as I stood up, laying down on my bed in just my boxers. I pulled my curtains closed and turned off my bedside lamp. Leaving me in complete darkness. My dad wasn't home so it was completely silent too. He was probably at some sluts house, being the piece of worthless shit he's always been. Or hopefully he's dead in an alley somewhere. I wouldn't mind.

About 30 minutes later I closed my eyes and sighed, today has been a long day. But despite all the drama that's been happening, my mind went somewhere my tired ass would rather it not go. Blood rushed to my lower area as I thought about when Henry was fingering my tight, virgin ass. I bit my lip and groaned. "I guess I'm not going to sleep.." I reached my hand in my boxers and sighed loudly as I wrapped my hand around my growing erection.

Interrupting me... I heard the front door open "please don't be dad.. fuck fuck fuck.." I stood up and opened my bedroom and saw Henry walking towards my room with... a bacon cheeseburger, whiskey, and cigarettes. Awh.. did he really get me all that stuff? Fucking Henry.

I was happy he brought me all that but uhm, I was kinda just starting something. Even though I was imagining him I didn't really want anyone walkin in on me. I quickly sat back down on my bed and covered my waist with my blanket. Henry walked into my room smiling "Hey sexy..." he set the stuff on my bed and sat down next to me. I looked down and immediately grabbed the burger "holy fuck thanks, I didn't think you'd actually buy all of this.. in fact I was kinda pissed you just left me on read.." he laughed and leaned over. "Sorry..." he kissed me as I was in the middle of unwrapping my food. I smiled into the kiss, mentally swearing profusely. My erection wasn't going away and I was way too hungry to let Henry see cause if he saw, I know for a fact he'd probably either suck my dick, fuck me, or just have me suck his dick cause of how turned on it'd get him. So I just pulled up the blanket and brought the cheeseburger up to my mouth. Taking a bite as Henry opened the bottle of whiskey, taking a swig. We stayed quiet for a few minutes as I ate my food. I started getting nervous, all I could think about was when Henry finger fucked me. I started blushing as I opened the cigarettes, taking one in between my lips. Lighting it.

Henry scooted closer to me and put his hand on my thigh, I tensed up.

//the next chapter is gonna be smut just so ya know 😂😂//