19

Henry's POV

Instead of taking him to the hospital I just carried him to my bed. I covered him up with a blanket and went to the kitchen to go make him food. I know you'd probably assume I'd take him to the hospital but we already owe the hospital so much money. I looked through my fridge, there wasn't much; but we did have a can of tomato soup and there was enough cheese and bread to make us each a grilled cheese. When I brought the slightly steaming food into the room I noticed Patrick was awake. He glanced at me and then glanced away, covering up more with the blanket as he snuggled into the mattress an aggravated groan escaped his lips. "Patrick-...baby... I'm so sorry about earlier.. but right now I need you to stop being mad at me and let me take care of you... please..." I really hope I'm saying the right shit cause apparently I tend to say the wrong things a lot.

He didn't say anything, he just turned towards me and sighed. I took that as him saying 'ok' and I brought the food over. He tried to hold back a smile but failed. "Thanks hen... you sure you wanna take care of me? You might get sick..." him referencing our argument early made me feel so bad. I reached over and grabbed his hand. "For you? I don't mind getting sick..." he smiled wider and pulled his hand away. "Ok ok... but for real... I don't want you getting sick.. so.. you can go watch tv in the living room or something while I eat.. if I need you I'll call..." I thought about it for a moment. "I'd rather stay in here.. unless you really want me to leave..." Patrick shook his head and sighed. "I feel like crap... are you down for cuddling? I just want a hug or somethinggg-.." I gave him a half smile and crawled into the spot next to him. Patrick coughed, trying to keep quiet. I wrapped my arm around him and kissed the back of his neck gently. "I'm sorry you feel like shit baby..." A sigh escaped his now chapped lips, "it's not your fault"

General POV

Sheila Hockstetter could be seen walking into the Derry bar, a place that no one as "prissy" as her would be caught dead in. "Alright gentlemen.. I have an offer for at least three of you.." All eyes were now on the tall brunette. "I need three guys who would be interested in making some money...the requirements are, you have to be strong, a good liar, and you have to be willing to do whatever I say..." a couple people already went back to their conversations and drinks. "Anyone interested meet me in the back of the bar by the darts.. but hurry up and make your mind I won't be here all night.." her hips swayed in her right jeans as she walked to the back of the dimly lit building, pushing past a few younger looking guys; earning a glare and a slight push back. She ignored him and sat down in a booth in the back. A couple minutes later there were 8 guys surrounding her and 3 women.

Patrick's POV

The warmth from Henry's body felt so nice, I've been freezing all day. I smiled to myself as I felt his thumb gently caressing my arm in attempts to sooth me. I made a quiet humming noise. "Mmm.. thank you henry.." he pulled me a bit closer to him, "for what?" I closed my eyes and exhaled softly. "Being so sweet..." I wasn't looking but I could tell he was smiling from the tone of his voice. "You don't have to thank me for that.. I was a real douche this morning when you deserve nothing but to be treated like royalty.. you're my prince.. I plan on trying my best to treat you like that.."

I felt my cheeks heating up and I opened my eyes. I groaned and shook my head, "oh be quiet.. don't... don't call me that" he laughed slightly, "but you're my prince!.. oh c'mon you know you love it when I talk to you like that.. like when I praised you for how good you did when we had sex.. you acted like you didn't like it but you love it huh? My sweet prince..." My stuttering surprised me but I wasn't expecting him to say that. "I-... u-uh.. Henry!... you-.. agh!" I groaned in frustration and embarrassment and pulled the blanket over my face. My cheeks were reallyyy warm, my face must have been bright red. He laughed again and kissed the back of my neck. "I would say I'm sorry but I'd be lying.." I laughed and grabbed his hand, kissing it softly. "I love you.. I hope you know that Henry..." he kissed my neck again. "Of course I know that.. you know I love you, right?" I nodded and smiled. Despite the chills and the nausea, this afternoon got a lot better... I'm someone's prince..

//sorry this chapter is superrrr short I just didn't have much more to say about that day and figured this would be a decent spot to end it, I'm not good at writing about sickness so I'll probably do a time skip in the next chapter.. I love when you guys comment so feel free to say whatever!//