20- smut

~*~*~4 days later from the previous chapter~*~*~

Henry's POV

I gasped slightly at the feeling of my hand on my precum dripping cock. I kept my grip tight in attempt of replicating the feeling of Patrick at least a little. I bit my lip, I had been teasing myself for the past 10 minutes or so before I just couldn't take it any longer. Me and Patrick haven't done anything in over 4 days because.. well, right after he got better his mom dragged him away on some 'mini vacation' so they can bond. They've been gone for 2 days and won't be back for another 2 days. I've been so horny without him here. I mean I'm always horny but since I've been so bored I've been even more horny.

I leaned my head back as I moaned out Patrick's name, wanting nothing more than to feel his tight ass on my dick and his nails digging into my chest. My cock was so sensitive from all the teasing, it felt so good to have my warm, lubed hand around it. I felt my chest getting a bit sweaty from my overheating room as I shut my eyes tight, even though the room was already pitch black. I moaned again but louder, "oh god-.. mm babyyy.. yesss" I whimpered from the pleasure, wishing Patrick would walk through my door and finish me off. I reached for my phone and cringed at the brightness as I turned it on before going to messages. It was 2:16 in the morning but Patrick is an insomniac so he's probably awake. I texted him with one hand, jerking myself off with the other.

2:17 am

Me: baby you up?

Patrick: yes, you ok?

Me: nope. 😐 can I call you?

Patrick: hold on I'm sharing a room with my mom and I don't wanna wake her up.. I'll go outside.. give me a second

Henry's POV

I waited a minute before my phone started ringing, I picked up the phone and smiled at Patrick's voice. "Henry.. what's wrong??" He sounded concerned. I let out a shaky breath. "I-I'm ok it's just.." I mentally cursed as a surprisingly loud moan escaped my lips. "I miss you...mm really, really bad.." I heard a car door shut from the other end. "Mmm how bad do you miss me henry?" I smirked at his question, why does he have to be so fucking hot? I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Sooo bad Patrick.. fuck! I can't stop thinking about... ahh-..about what I want to do to you... baby I can't stand being away from you it's driving me-.. mm and my cock insaneee.." I heard a quieted moan from the other line along with some rustling noises. From what I've heard I'm assuming he went to his car when he realized what I was doing and now he's probably pulling his pants down. "You've been thinking about what you wanna do to me? What exactly do you want to do to me? Please tell me.." Patrick groaned quietly. I could barely think straight right now, this whole situation is incredibly hot. "I-.. ohmygoddd-.. well I-.. first want to hand cuff you to the bed.. that way you can't e-escape and then.. fuck Patrick-.. and then I want to slowly kiss down your body.. starting at your lips, then your neck, then your chest and then down to your stomach. And then I'd slowly drag my nails down your sides, touching you everywhere but your dick, and right before you can't take it anymore, when you're begging me to touch you. I'd-.. fuckkk!-.." I breathed heavily as I removed my hand from my dick before I came. Edging is hard but I did it so me and Patrick could cum at the same time. After a few seconds I started talking again "I'd shove my th-..throbbing cock deep inside of you... without touching you yet I'd start to slowly fuck you. Knowing you you'd probably be soaked in precum by then, my p-poor baby all tied up and helpless.. mmm you'd be squirming and begging me to touch you and then, right when I start to get close, right as I start to-.." I gasped slightly as I sped up my hand, jerking myself off quicker. "I'd speed up-.." I was really out of breathe by now. "I'd start jerking you off as f-fast as I could.. Patrick you'd probably be on he brink of tears from how amazing this would feel-.. agh you'd be so sensitive and I'd just start jerking you off-.." I panted " as fast as I could-.. aghh baby I'm so so close please tell me you're close.." this whole time I had been hearing Patrick whimper and moan from the other line. I'm surprised we both made it this long without cumming. He let out a loud gasp and groaned "y-y-yes.. Henry please let me cum... I won't unless you t-..mm tell me I can.."