13

Patrick's POV

I woke the next morning for some odd reason, in a bad mood. Irritated, almost angry. I just wanted to sleep all day but Henry wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead "Patrickkkk...." I groaned and buried my face in the blankets speaking through gritted teeth "shh... I'm tired..." Henry smirked a little, noticing how irritated I was. He brought me closer to him. "Babyyyy... hunnyyy... cutieee pieeee...." I blushed slightly at the last nickname and tried not to smile. "No" he brought his lips to mine but I didn't return the kiss. "Henry I'm tired..." he raised an eyebrow "too tired to kiss me?" I groaned and tried to roll over but his arms were too tight and I was too lazy to actually try. "Henry you piece of shit let me sleep!" He loosened his grip a little bit. "Awh c'monnn kiss me and I'll let you sleep..." for some reason I did not want him to win. I wasn't giving in. "No henry... no..." he made a sort of whining noise in the back of his throat "pleaseeee?" I shook my head and tried to fall asleep but he kept kissing my cheeks and forehead repeatedly. I put my hand on his chest and tried pushing him away from me, he wouldn't budge. "Ugh!" He laughed a little "why don't you love meeeee?" I growled "I love you... so so so much.. and if you loved me! You'd let me sleep! I'm tireddddd" Henry finally placated. "Fine... but only if we can cuddle..." I groaned yet another time and rolled my eyes. "But you always get horny when we cuddle..." he laughed loudly "it's not my fault you're so damn sexy..." I slapped him, not that hard. "Shut uppp we've been talking like 5 minutes... let me sleeppp!" He sighed "fine.. fine..." I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes, finally starting to drift off.

About 2 hours later I woke up and Henry was on his phone. I glanced up at the bright screen. I smiled to myself, he legit googled 'gift ideas for your boyfriend' (me tho) I laughed quietly and grabbed his phone, he was about to say something but I cut him off "you're fucking adorable Henry... like stop being such a cute ass boyfriend... oh and you don't need to buy me a bunch of stuff babe. The knew lighter and switchblade... amazing.. and plus I haven't even gotten you one thing!" Henry smirked "you gave me the pleasure of being the first guy to ever have sex with you... that's pretty damn amazing if you ask me..." my cheeks heated up "I nearly forgot about that... I almost thought that was a dream. I uhm..." I hid my most likely bright red face. "Uh, that was..." I laughed quietly, not knowing why I couldn't find the right words. He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Please tell me it wasn't awful" my eyes widened and I shook my head. "No no nooo... Henry... it was fucking amazing.. I literally just don't know how to describe it... you're fucking perfect." Henry smiled at me "thank god!.. I was scared for a minute." I laughed "Henry... you don't have to be scared.. especially with something like sex.." he blushed and we both laughed. I scooted closer and kissed him "I love you.." he smiled "I love you too" my phone started ringing. Whyyyy. I grabbed my phone and looked at who's calling. Vic. Henry glared but I answered it anyway "hey Vic.. what's up? You kinda.. interrupted mine and Henry's cuddling time so you better make this quick.." Vic was crying and for a second you could hear glass breaking in the background "I'm gonna kill him... Patrick I am going to kill Bill denbrough.. oh my god I'm gonna fucking kill that piece of shit!" I sat up as Henry gave me a confused look "what do you mean Vic?... why?..." Vic groaned "Patrick I actually want to kill him... I-... well at night I usually sneak into Stanley's room and.. last night... bill was in there.. and he was.. on top of him.. Patrick if I end up killing bill denbrough I'm leaving... like actually I'm leaving Derry..." I sighed "you're not gonna kill bill denbrough .. or anyone!" Henry immediately looked up at me with a smirk once I said 'kill bill denbrough' "Look Vic.... just come over to my house ok?.. we'll continue this conversation when you get here..." Vic said 'ok' and then I hung up. Henry looked at me as I stood up, putting on my boxers. "You're leaving???" I sighed "I have to Henry, Vic needs me... but you're more than welcome to come too.. as long as you don't try to hurt him or anything..." Henry groaned "I'm just gonna stay here.. but I'll be over later.." I nodded and leaned down, kissing him before putting my shirt on. I grinned "no guys over while I'm gone..." he looked at me and fake laughed. "Ha-ha" he rolled his eyes as I walked out of the room. "See ya later hen.." he just made a loud groaning noise in response. I grabbed my keys and took off.

When I got to my house Vic's car was already there. I walked inside and saw him sitting on my couch, his hands covering his face. His knuckles had blood on them, hopefully that was just his blood... "hey Viccy... you ok?" Vic looked up and glared "Yeah Patrick! I'm fucking great!" I glared back "well sorry for asking a damn question don't be so damn salty about everything..." he groaned "I know I know it's just... how could stanley do this to me?? I mean he's literally one of the sweetest boys I've ever met I never thought he'd... he'd... cheat!" I saw his eyes tear up as he said that last part. "Didn't you just say they were on top of each other?... did you see them kiss?" Vic frowned "no..." I sat down "well did they have all there clothes on?" Vic nodded "was there anything... sexual happening at all?" He shook his head and looked down. "Maybe they were just wrestling or something... they're young Vic.. we used to do stuff like that all the time.. now I'm not saying nothing happened I'm just saying that you need to really think about things before you go around killing people.." Vic nodded and looked up at me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Patty... you're right-.." I stopped him "don't call me patty" he moved his hand away and nodded "sorry. I'm gonna go talk to stanley.... thank you so much.." I nodded and watched as he walked out to his car. After he left I groaned to myself and grabbed a beer out of the fridge. After staring at that beer for maybe 30 seconds I put it back and went to my dads liquor cabinet. Grabbed some wine and two wine glasses. Then I texted Henry and told him to come over.

Henry's POV

I walked into Patrick's house and looked around, he wasn't in the kitchen or living room. I walked into his bedroom and he was sitting on the ground drinking wine out of a glass. "Babyyyy... come sit down! I found wine in my dads liquor cabinet! Come drink with me!" I laughed at how excited he was. He's so damn cute, it's not fair. I sat down next to him and laughed as he filled up the empty glass and handed it to me. I drank half of it in one go. "So.. did you just randomly decide you wanted wine instead of beer or is this some special occasion?" I laughed a little and bit my lip, watching Patrick examine his wine through the clear glass. "Well... I like wine... and I figured you like wine... and well we're in love so I figured who'd be better than Henry to share this with? No one! So I texted you!.. and here we are.." I smiled at him "you're so fucking gorgeous Patrick ya know that?" He smiled at me "I'm not as gorgeous as you" I looked into his eyes. "You're way more gorgeous than me.. I mean.. just look at you.. especially your eyes.." he blushed slightly. "Mmm nope.. Henry shut up! You know I suck at taking compliments!" We both laughed and he scooted closer to me. I couldn't help but imagine if I were to move my hand over to his jeans, unzipping them before bringing my face down to-.. Patrick burst out in laughter "oh my god Henry ya know what I just thought about?" I smiled at him "hm?" Patrick kept laughing. "Remember that one time in 5th grade you tried kissing me under the slide at recess and then once I told everyone you said it was because you, "slipped"' I felt my cheeks heat up. "I-.... I did slip!" He laughed harder "Babyyyy I get itttt you were a horny 5th grader I get it." I just blushed harder and laughed. "Can We never bring that up again please?" He laughed "maybe..." once he stopped talking my mind began to wander again. I wanna taste him so badly... I couldn't get the thought and the memories out of my head. Patrick grabbed my hand "henryyyy.. babe what ya thinking about? You zoned out for like 30 seconds.." I grinned a little and blushed "what am I thinking about? Oh nothing... nothing at all.." he looked me up and down "sureeee"