17

PATRICKS POV

I can't fucking believe my mom is actually here right now! This is fucking amazing! We're currently eating at the diner. She ordered a burger and a salad. I just ordered two burgers and some fries. We started talking about stuff like school, which I didn't have too much to say about that, then she started telling me about how she was in cheerleading. My mom sounded pretty cool when she was younger. "Sooo... you're not into... drugs.. or anything are you sweetie?" I laughed a little and looked down "nah.... I... I'm a good kid" I looked up and smiled, she laughed a little "oh baby you don't have to lie to me.. dad told me about the baggie he found in your room a few weeks ago and-.." I rolled my eyes "that wasn't mine! Someone put it there!" She looked me up and down. "You don't have to lie baby I've done a thing or two that's illegal... everyone does.." I nearly slammed my fist on the table "I do not do meth ok? Yeah I smoke a bit of weed and I have a heavy nicotine addiction and I may be a bit of an alcoholic but that is all I do!" Her whole posture changed. She looked at me with a slight smirk. "Who put that baggie in your room?" I raised an eyebrow "I-..I don't know.. at first I thought it was Henry but I d-.." she cut me off "does Henry do meth?..." I glared and shook my head "no... we both do the same things there's no way he'd do meth..." I leaned back in my chair "hey mom why are you back in Derry?... I mean.. it's literally been 10 years why now?" She sighed and put on a sad face "well hun... I realized.. my baby is graduating soon... I need to be here to help him before he's pushed out into the real world..." I examined her face. Hmmm. "Damn.. I guess that makes sense..." I looked down at my phone. "I think I'm gonna go over to Henry's.. he's probably dying without me.." I laughed slightly, knowing I'm probably right. She grabbed my wrist. "But we've barely hung out... we have so much more to talk about..." I laughed a little and yanked my arm away. "Eh... I think we've hung out enough today.. bye.." she glared at me as I left. Something was off about her. Well who knows maybe that's just how she is, I don't know her. I got in my car and drove to Henry's. Belch and vics cars were there. There fucking hanging out without telling me? Ugh. I'm not surprised.

I growled lowly as I walked inside, going straight to Henry's room... they aren't in here, I immediately looked towards the basement door. I walked over and opened it. There was a lot of laughing. I slowly walked down the stairs "dude you wouldn't believe how fucking amazing he is at suck-.." I stood at the bottom of the stairs, grinning. "Who ya talkin about hun?" Henry blushed "I uh... I wasn't talking about anyone..." I walked over to the couch and stood in front of him "oh really cause I coulda swore you were talking about someone being amazing at... sucking something? Hm? C'mon if you can tell belch and vic you can tell me.." Henry would not stop blushing. The boys just grinned as Henry laughed "uhm.. well I was saying... they wouldn't b-believe how amazing.. you.. are at uh.. heh.. sucking... dick.." both boys laughed as Henry just sat there, blushing like crazy. I kept grinning "what were you guys talking about before I showed up? It seems to me whatever you guys were talking about got you a little.. turned on hen." He shook his head "if I'm being honest the way your talking to me is what turned me on... but uhmmmm.. enough of that! How was your mom baby?" I groaned and sat down next to him. "She's weird... started talking to me about-.. agh never mind. I don't wanna talk about her.. I wanna know more of what you guys were talking about.." I gently rubbed Henry's thigh. Vic smirked "well.. Henry was telling us about when how he was the first guy to fuck you..." I blushed "yeah.. that's true.. I've only actually been fucked once" belch smirked at me and I glared "don't even think about it Huggins.." he laughed and shook his head "I-..I wasn't!" Belch always sucked at lying. Victor just sat back "ya know.. I don't know if I believe Henry.. saying that Patrick is so amazing at sucking dick I mean... I'd have to see it to believe it." Henry tensed up. I looked over at my boyfriend and he had an evil grin. He looked over at me and then whispered in my ear "why don't we show them?.. they've all seen my dick before and.. plus.. I'm really fucking horny and I know.. someone like you wouldn't turn that down.." I blushed "someone like me?" He nodded with a smirk "a slut.." I thought about it for a second "I'm only sucking your dick! Vic and belch's better stay the fuck away from me..." Henry laughed "ya heard that boys? He's off limits.." I blushed and shook my head as I got down on my knees in front of Henry. I looked at the two other boys as I unzipped Henry's pants, he pulled them down along with his boxers. He was already hard, I wrapped my hand around his length and slowly moved it up and down, looking up at Henry innocently. He bit his lip as I licked the tip of his cock, I took the head into my mouth and closed my eyes. Henry's hand slowly moved to the back of my head, his fingers gripping my hair. I smirked as I was gently forced down onto his dick. I gagged slightly when I felt him reach the back of my throat. About 30 seconds later Henry was beginning to guide my head up and down his saliva covered cock. I glanced over at belch, he had his dick out. Vic also had his out. I groaned against Henry as I felt my pants beginning to get too tight. The fact that my two best friends were watching me suck Henry's dick drove me absolutely insane. Henry moaned softly and tightened his grip on my hair, only making me whimper and get even harder. I slowly unzipped my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear. I slowly started jerking myself off as Henry fucked my face harder, wanting me to gag. A few seconds later Henry got what he wanted, I was gagging so much my eyes started to water. "Mm Jesus Christ Patrick you're such a fucking whoreee! Fuck yes, gag on that cock... you look so gorgeous when you cry baby" I blushed hard and moaned loudly. I could feel myself getting close, I tried to control myself the best I could. I heard Henry's moans get a bit louder as his grip tightened "oh god.. fuck yes Patrick.. I'm gonna cum.. mmm" I looked up at him and watched his facial expression as he came into my throat. As soon as he calmed down and let go I pulled away, panting profusely. "C-.. can I cum?.. please.." Henry looked over at belch. "Ya think I should let him?" Then he looked over at Vic. I bit my lip when I heard both boys say 'no'. Henry just smirked. "Beg and I'll let you cum.. show Vic and belch what a whore you are by begging.." I blushed hard and whimpered. "P-please let me cum Henry.. mm.. I need it sooo badly .. please let me cum so I can show Vic and belch really how much of a whore I am...." Henry immediately knew what I was talking about. He grinned and nodded "cum for me.." I leaned my head back and bit my lip as I came into my hand. The reason I came into my hand was because, I don't trust the basement floor and there's no way Henry's gonna let me waste a perfectly good load. As soon as I was done, and my legs stopped shaking. I looked directly at the boys as I brought my hand up to my face, slowly licking up every last drop of my cum. Henry licked his lips at me and smirked. "Mm such a good slut.. always does what I ask.." I'm pretty sure Vic nearly had a heart attack "holy shit where can I get one of those" we all laughed, I blushed hard. After the boys cleaned up there mess, they left. As soon as they left me and Henry cuddled up on the couch in the basement and fell asleep. Today was exhausting.