What the hell, Amy?

Hope you enjoy! xoxo- Allie.

Johnny POV

I'm in shock. What just happened. Why was Austin with Stephanie? So many questions are racing through my mind but then I realize I can't be mad at her at all. I did something worse. I betrayed her. I knew how much she hated her. How much she hated Amy. It's too late to uninvite her to Hunter's party. I guess I can blow her off there. I can't stop replaying what happened to the band room. My question is why were they there in the first place. I feel like shit for sneaking around with Amy. I could have had anyone in the world but of course Stephanie had to see me kissing Amy. The one girl she hates the most. I'm such an idiot. Whatever. I just have to get over it. And so does she but to be harder for her because she's so freaking stubborn. Maybe I can get Hunter to talk to her? But I don't think he will he would never do that. He gets real awkward in those situations. I laughed myself. Well it's lunch time and I guess I can just go sit with my friends and eat lunch. Or I can go and say sorry Stephanie. We all know what I'm going to do. Eat lunch with friends. I was going to go eat lunch with Hunter today but I don't think he'd want to eat lunch with me. It's my own stupid paranoid that no one likes me. Even though I know that's not true but deep down I'm scared for no reason. I want her over to go find someone to eat lunch with but I can't find any of my friends. I go and find Amy to eat lunch with her. I sit with her and she's completely shocked to see me there.

" Why are you eating lunch with me?"

"I like you why are you surprised?"

" Okay dude."

We just ate lunch in silence. She won't say a word to me. She looks pissed off.