Drafted

Hope you enjoy! xoxo- Allie

Stephanie's POV

A week had passed since the night of me kissing Hunter. The week had been uneventful besides the whole Hunter thing. Austin hasn't talked to me since our incident, but if he did try to talk to me Hunter would kill him.

I wake up bright and early again and it's a sunny Monday. I stretch my arms out and yawn as I wake up. I check the time and I have around an hour to get ready for school. I decide to wear something that looks pretty to school so I raid my closet to find something.

I find many clothes that would make me look like a doll, but they are far too fancy to wear to school. I finally find something that looks nice on me without making it look like I'm going to a gala. I put on an ocean blue sundress. It is tight and low cut with lace in the back. I keep my hair straight like always and apply my routine makeup. I go to the kitchen to eat my regular breakfast and decide to let Johnny sleep in a bit.

He gets ready really fast so there is really no point in waking him up as early as I get up. I sit in the seat I regularly sit in and I see Willemena sitting next to me. She grabs a plate from her right and places it on my placemat. The plate has a mandarin orange on it and a piece of toast that is already buttered. I shoot her a curious look and she smiles at me.

"Daddy made it," Willemena exclaims.

I look at her shocked to dad having done anything for us. Especially when it comes to cooking. I see dad walk in with a chef apron on and he turns on one of the elements. He cracks and egg in the frying pan and begins to cook it for us. He makes his signature scrambled eggs, which is the best eggs ever. I haven't had it since I was ten, just before mom left.

"Hey Stephanie! Where is Jonathan. Matthew has already eaten and he hasn't come down yet?"

"Oh dad he's not awake yet. What's the occasion?"

"No occasion I'm just happy. I haven't seen you guys in a while and it feels like you're growing up without me, which is terrifying."

"Oh, that's fair."

"You look really pretty today Stephanie," he scans what I'm wearing, "that seems inappropriate for school. Who are you dressing for young lady?"

I feel infuriated inside as I reply, "myself, and it is completely appropriate."

Dad just rolls his eyes and continues, "that's the first time you called me dad in five years."

I just give him a sincere look, but the reason we said dad because he was acting like one. It felt right.

Right on cue Johnny storms in, "what the fuck Steph? You were supposed to wake me up," he scans me, "are you dressed like for Austin?"

Dad has a horrified look on his face and Johnny slowly turns his head to dad. He mutters some curse words and says, "hello father."

"Jonathan Jones never curse like that at a lady!"

"Yes sir."

"Stephanie Jones who is this Austin?"

I shoot Johnny a glare and he mouths sorry. Johnny has no idea what Austin tried on me and I intend to keep it that way.

"Austin is literally no one."

"Okay Stephanie."

"He's a walking vagina," Johnny mutters.

Willemena chuckles, "Ha! Vagina."

"Jonathan never use that crass language! Do you understand," dad shouts.

"Yes sir. I apologize for my actions."