OriginSabre

This was requested by GamingKitten847 thanks for the request

Now onto the story

*Sabres POV*

Origin Steve has me in his grip while Galaxy is only a few feet away trying to tell Origin to let me go, but he aint budging, then a bright light blinds me.

Once the light is gone I open my eyes only to see nothing but a blank world, with nothing in it, "What is this!? Where are we?!?!?!?!?!" I ask while yelling at him, "This Sabre is my world, its a blank canvas for when I reset the Steve's ill recreate them and I will once again become the ruler over all Steve's" he says in his low voice, "WAIT WHAT?!?!?!" I scream out starting to slowly back away from him, "Yes you heard me Sabre, and I want you here to rule right beside me~" he said starting to walk closer to me, but I keep walking backwards.

From hearing those words 'I want you to rule right beside me' I blush but I tilt my head down so its unnoticeable. "Ill NEVER rule next to you Origin Steve!!!!" he looks at me and stops walking, so do I. "Hmm ok if you dont wanna do it willingly then I might just have to make you~"  he says as I feel something appear behind me and he pins me against it, his face is only a inch away from mine and I can feel his hot breath against mine.

"W-What do y-you mean?" I ask starting to get a little panicked. I mean I lik- no love Origin Steve but I've never admitted it to no one, not even Galaxy. Galaxy is the reason ive pushed aside my feelings for Origin cause if I told him I loved Origin he would probably hate me and think Im gonna betray him. So thats why I pushed those feeling away.

"What I mean is that im gonna mark you as MINE, and only MINE~" he says in a sexy voice causing me to freeze up and blush madly. "U-Uhhh" I stutter and he puts one of his fingers under my chin making me look at him, "dont denie your feelings for me Sabre cause I know you love me but you just wont admit it cause of Galaxy, your afraid he will leave you thinking your gonna betray him" he says "H-How did you know-" I was cut off by him talking again, "Well I may or may not watch you each night you go out for walks and talk to yourself instead of sleeping" (Stalker much?) I just stand there blushing like a crazy person, "And yes I know it may be a little creepy but I love you Sabre and I dont want no one to hurt you" (A LITTLE CREEPY?!?!) And after that I couldnt contain myself I had to so...

I kiss him, his eyes widen in shock but kisses back almost immediately, swiping his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. It takes me a minute to cooperate but I part my lips and battle for dominance. Of course him being the stronger one he wins and I whimper from the loss making him smirk against my lips while his tongue darts around exploring every inch of my mouth.

Once hes done he pulls away and goes to kiss my neck but I stop him, "What about Galaxy? Hes gonna notice the marks and im gonna have to tell him" I ask and he looks at me, "Dont worry about Galaxy, just do what you want to do ok? It doesn't matter what he thinks cause he can't tell you what to do and he can't control YOUR life, so what do YOU want Sabre?" He asks and I stay silent for a moment before I speak up finally, "I want you~" I say and he smirks at me and I can see a small blush dance across his face, so I giggle from it while he leans down to start kissing my neck causing me to jump and moan slightly from the pleasure.

He starts to kiss down my neck clearing searching for something but I think he found it once I moan loudly, "Found it~" he says and starts to suck and bite the same spot. Once hes satisfied he pulls away and admires the mark till he pulls down my hood the rest of the way and reaches behind my head to untie my bandanna until I stop him once again, "Sabre please let me see your eyes" he says and I slowly let go of his arms so he continues to slowly untie the bandanna till I see the black fabric fall to the ground and he lifts my head up so my eyes meet his.

"Sabre....why would you hide your eyes they are beautiful,so.... Unique... Ive never seen someone have 2 different color eyes before but they are beautiful so dont let no one tell you otherwise" he says as my grey and forest green eyes meet his bright blue ones.

He leans down (Sabre is like one inch shorter than Origin) and kisses me, the kiss is full of passion and lust while he slowly unzips the zipper on my chicken onsie making the warm material fall down to my ankles while I step out of the onsie I slowly take of his shirt throwing it to the side.

He pulls my boxers off with one swift move, now Im fully naked so I undo his belt and take off his pants slowly running my hands up and along his well built chest, I hear a small moan coming from him and I smirk.

But before I could do anything else he picks me up and I quickly wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck as he slowly brings us both to a bed he made appear and sits me down while he takes off his boxers.

"Suck" he says as he holds 3 fingers infront of my mouth and I take them in with no hesitation, after I get them coated in my saliva he pulls them out of my mouth, he looks at me asking for permission and I nervously nod, he slowly enters 1 saliva covered finger in me as I wince in pain and tears weld up in my eyes.

He sees me and places his free hand on my cheek wipping away the tears with his thumb as he takes his finger out and enters 2 in me. I slightly moan from the pleasure but there is still pain.

"Fuck~ your so tight around my fingers~" he says making me blush, he chuckles and enters the third finger in me thrusting them in and out of me. I moan alot so he takes that as sign that im ready so he pulls his fingers out of me and looks at me for permission once again and I nod.

"If the pain gets to bad please tell me right away" I nod and he slowly pushes himself into me and I screw my eyes shut while groaning in pain. He stops right then and there hoping he didnt hurt me to bad, "you ok?" I nod "give me a second to adjust" he nods.

After a minute the pain subsides "Move" I say and he give me a worried look but obeys, he slowly rocks his hips back and forth which is driving me insane "F-Faster~ H-Harder~" I moan out barley able to form a sentence, he smirks and picks up his speed till he is thrusting in and out of me in a inhumane speed.

I am now a moaning mess as I start to feel my climax inch closer, "I-Im close~" I almost scream out he nods and starts angling his hips different ways till he hits something within making me scream out his name, "Origin!~ Omg! F-Fuck!~ R-Right There!~" he grins at me as he pounds into that spot a couple of time till he pulls almost all the way out and slams back into me sending both of us over the edge causing me to cum over both of our chest's and him to cum deep inside me.

He pulls out and lays beside me, he kisses me on the forhead before pulling me closer to him till im cuddling with him, "I love you Sabre~" he says "I love you to Origin~" after that we both fell asleep naked and cuddling with milky gooey substance on the both of us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FINALLY IM DONE WITH IT!!!!!!! I thought I was gonna be doomed with this story cause I was so lost and I didnt know what on earth to do XD

But im done so yea

Also big thanks to GamingKitten847 once again for giving me a idea on how to start the story

Honestly without her/him I wouldn't of had this out today I would've still been lost so thx!

Requests left: 2

Word count: 1520