DarkNightmare

This was requested by XxRoboticLauncherxX thx for the request

Hope yoy enjoy!

*Darks POV*

Im laying in my room in my castle (dont ask) on my island bored to death so im just trying to figure out what I could do to keep me busy until I have to go on another mission to try and kill Sabre and Rainbow Steve.

'Maybe I should confess my feelings to Nightmare Steve' I think, but what if he doesn't like me back, what if he hates me after this. All of these thoughts and questions just pile into my head and I start to have a small panic attack but I manage to calm myself down before it gets any worse.

So I decide to give it a try and go confess my feelings to Nightmare Steve. Lets see how this goes.

*Nightmares POV*

Im sitting in my throne room with nothing to do aside from planning which I took a break from a while ago but Im not gonna finish it today, so now that I have nothing to do Im bored wishing Dark Steve was here.

Soon after I hear Shadow Steve come in here and he clears his throat, "Sir, Dark is here to see you" he says and I nod, "Bring him in" I say as he nods and walks out.

*Darks POV*

I arrive at the castle and I go in to see Shadow Steve standing there, "Can I help you?" he says and I just nod, he looks at me, "Can I see Nightmare Steve?" I ask and he turns around and goes in a room leaving me just standing there, soon he comes back out and he nods signalling for me to go in.

I walk in the room to see Nightmare sitting on his throne looking sexy as always but he doesn't know that, "I didn't think I told you to come here?" he says and I look at him, "No but I got bored and I also wanted to tell you something" I say and he just looks at me, "Ok? Go on..." he says and I look down in embarrassment while blushing, "Dont hate me b-but..." I was cut off by him talking, "But what?" he says and I dont talk for a minute, "B-But I l-like y-y-you" I say and he stares at me in shock 'Oh no he hates me now I need to get out of here' is all I could think at the moment.

"I-Im so so s-sorry I didn't mean t-to say t-that, so I-Im just gonna g-go" I say and I turn around to leave until I hear footsteps behind me and feel someone grab my arm. "Wait... Dont be sorry cause Dark....I like you to" he says as he connects our lips together.

I stand in shock for a moment till I melt into the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He makes the kiss becomes more heated as his tongue glides across my bottom lip asking for enterance and I allow it so I part my lips and we fight for dominance, but him being stronger and more powerful than me I grew tired and he won, making me whimper against his lips. He smirks against my lips while he tongue explores every nook and cranny leaving nothing untouched.

Once his done he pulls away and starts to kiss my neck softly, leaving small marks along my neck. After a minute of me moaning softly he kisses down near my collar bone and it makes me moan louder than before. I feel him smirk against my neck and say 'found it' before I feel him starting to suck harder and bites harder in that one place making me a moaning mess.

Once hes satisfied with the mark he pulls back and admires the mark he gave me, claiming me as his. I whimpered missing the feeling of his soft lips on mine and my neck, but he just smirks at me and grabs my arm leading me towards the door. Me and him both go out the door to see Shadow still standing there till Nightmare says something, "Go home Shadow have the rest of the day off and to yourself" he says and Shadow nods, "Yes sir thank you" he says before walking off, "Now~ Where we're we~" he says as he teleport us to his room and pushes me down on the bed leaving me a blushing mess.