{With My Life~} 09Bow

This was requested by @MelissaC2000 thanks for the request!

This has nothing to do with Sabre's Steve Saga but I'm gonna put it in here anyway

NOTE 1---- THIS IS NOT SABRE'S RAINBOW!! THIS IS SHARKS RAINBOW!!----

NOTE 2---- STAY WITH ME ON THIS CAUSE I HAVEN'T WATCHED SHARKS VIDEOS WITH THE STEVE'S IN IT FOR A LONG TIME NOW----

NOTE 3---- IDK IF BOSS STEVE IS BAD OR GOOD BUT IN HERE HE IS GOING TO BE BAD AND SHARK IS GOING TO BE KNOW FOR HAVING PANIC ATTACKS----

Top- Rainbow

Bottom- Shark

Kinks- Kink 1- First Time, Kink 28- Comfort Sex, Kink 97- Palming

*Shark's POV* 

I just told Rainbow Steve that I was going on a walk, I don't know if he heard me or not but if he didn't then it will be ok cause I don't plan to be gone that long. I walk outside of the town and start to walk in a random direction.

Soon I hear lightning and I quickly make my way into a forest nearby as I hide behind a tree and look around to see who was teleporting here and caused the lightning, soon I look to my left since I didn't see anyone and see Boss Steve standing there beside me.

I yelp and start to back away from him, causing him to come closer to me, "What's wrong shark~?" he asks in a seductive voice and I feel a chill run down my spine, "L-Leave me a-alone!" I yell and he just smirks. 

"Now why would I do that?" he says and I turn around and start sprinting through the forest, I hear him growl along with some lightning being summoned, and soon once I know I'm a good ways away I find a cave and quickly hide in it so he won't see me and I start to panic.

*Rainbow's POV* 

I finally finish working on fixing the town up some and I feel like hanging out with Shark so I go and look around but he is nowhere to be found, I start to worry since I know he can be fragile at times.

Soon I hear lightning off in the distance and I freeze in my place and listen to if I can hear anything else, soon I hear more lightning ut it's more frequent. I run out of the town and fly up in the air, flying towards where the lightning is coming from.

After a minute or so of flying, I see Boss Steve in the air chasing something or someone, he uses his lightning again but this time strikes a tree and I hear someone yelp and see them run past, I notice it's Shark and I quickly turn and strike Boss Steve with my lightning.

We end up fighting for a good while until Boss Steve gives up and fly away, I heal myself and go down on the ground to look around for Shark. "Shark!!" I call out and I don't get an answer, I worry to where he could have gone until I hear panicked breathing.

I keep listening and see a cave I run down in the cave and see Shark starting to have a panic attack, I run to his side and pick him up, his legs wrap around my waist and his arms wrap around my neck and I can feel him shaking violently in my arms.

I run my hand up and down his back as I exit the cave with him in my arms, I keep whispering to him "Everything is ok" and "It's ok I'm here" I fly back to the town and to our house and take him up to my room.

Soon after whispering in his ear and running my hand up and down his back his breathing finally starts to calm down and he stops shaking. Once he's calmed down enough he looks at me and I give him a reassuring smile. 

He rests his head up against my chest and I smile and look down at him, loving how peaceful and calm he is, without thinking I flip us over on the bed and position myself between his legs, he yelps and looks at me.