{I'm Sorry...}~HypnoSabre

This was a request from @GalaxyChan69 and GalaxyChan also gave me a prompt to use for this which is amazing! Thanks a lot for the request!

Note- This takes place in the real world and Hypno is human like the last HypnoSabre Smut Shot

Top- Hypno

Bottom- Sabre

*Third Person POV*

Sabre was in an alleyway, at first he was just chilling until 4 guys come up to him, one holding a knife and the other 3 smirking. Sabre backed away as far as he could until he backed into a corner and couldn't back up anymore.

The guys got closer then stopped, looking at each other and nodding, smirking and 2 of them go in to grab Sabre until a voice is heard, yelling out and ordering them to back off immediately, the guys turned around to see who it was and it was Hypno Steve.

Hypno Steve was standing there, eyeing the 4 guys, Sabre, on the other hand, was trying to find a way out while he had a chance but no luck, there wasn't a way for him to escape. Sabre looked back to see the 2 guys that were gonna grab him, walking over to Hypno.

"And what will you do if we don't back off?" one spoke out, Hypno looked at the one and glared at him, causing the guy to slightly back up but he stopped and stood his ground as Hypno just watched for a moment.

"Well if y'all don't back off then y'all can only guess at what comes next" Hypno spoke. The guys looked at each other and shrugged, one going in and grabbing Sabre, Hypno growled and grabbed the one that was right in front of him, punching him in the face and nearly knocking him out.

That was enough to grab the other 3's attention and Hypno smirked "I gave y'all a chance to back off, but y'all did the complete opposite, now y'all will get what's coming for ya" one guy runs at him, attempting to punch him but he easily dodges and kicks him harshly in the stomach.

"Damn, y'all fight like toddlers"  (no offense to any toddlers!) 

*Time Skip About 8 Minutes, After A Good Ass Whooping XD*

Hypno watched as the guys ran away as quick as they could, "COME BACK AGAIN AND I WILL DO WORSE!!!" Hypno yelled out, one guy continuously tripped over his own 2 feet. Hypno chuckles and makes his way over to Sabre, Sabre slightly backed into the corner again, scared of what Hypno might do to him.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you, I saw them guys ganging up on you and I knew I had to do something about it, I couldn't just let them hurt you" Hypno spoke in a soft and calm voice, it helped Sabre not be as tense as he was, Sabre felt safer.

Hypno held his hand out which Sabre took, Hypno pulled him up and off the ground. "How about you come back to my house? It will be better than standing out here alone" Sabre looked at him and nodded, giving a soft smile.

"Thank you" the smaller one spoke and Hypno smiled, "No problem" Hypno signaled for Sabre to follow him and he did as Hypno started walking back to his house with Sabre following right behind him.

Once they got to Hypno's house they went inside and Hypno helped Sabre get comfortable, the taller one sits next to the smaller one on the couch, "Are you ok? I saw that one guy grab you, did it leave a mark?", "I'm ok, he grabbed me pretty harshly and it may leave a bruise but it will be ok," Sabre said with a smile.

Later that night Hypno offered to let Sabre stay the night since he didn't want Sabre to go out at night alone. Sabre agreed to stay and Hypno went and got the spare room ready, getting Sabre another pair of clothes to change into, and then goes to his own room after saying Goodnight.

Sabre changed clothes and crawled into bed, getting comfortable he pulls the blanket over himself and drifts off to sleep. Hypno was still up for another good hour or so but soon fell asleep as well.