Sabre X Reader (Girl)

This was requested by EmbreDrop thank you for the request

Hope all enjoy!

Key words-

Y/N- Your Name

H/C- Hair Color

E/C- Eye Color

F/C- Favorite Color

*Your POV*

I woke up in a strange place in the middle of nowhere, with nothing to defend myself with and not even 1 building around, just plain woods surrounding a open area that I'm in.

I finally decide to get up and off the ground, once I am up I scan the area to search for some kind of cave so I can get some materials.

I see a cave in the distance so I go and gather some wood and enough stuff to make a good sword, good enough to help protect me.

After a lot of mining and collecting I have enough stuff to make a tinny house and a bed, and I already got my axe, pickaxe, and iron sword.

The sun starts to set after a while so I put my bed where I want it and then I went over and locked the door so nothing will get in.

Shortly after I lay on my bed after a exhausting day and I let the darkness take over from here.

*The Next Day*

I wake up from a good nights sleep a drag myself to the edge of the bed and sit up with my feet dangling off the side, I get up and get my stuff while also getting me some food for breakfast and not long after I start heading out to explore hoping to find something.

I only get past the woods and into a plains area when I start to hear someone squealing with joy, so I decide to get closer but not to close.

(who can guess who the person squealing is??? OwO)

Once I am as close as I'm going to get I see a pale skinned guy dressed in all rainbow with rainbow colored hair, and then I look to the side and see this other guy wearing a bandanna over his eyes and is wearing a chicken onesie with chocolate brown hair and a wide smile.

I decide not to question it, so I turn around to leave and soon after I feel something touch my shoulder, I act fast a whip out my sword, swinging around to face whoever it is with the sword close to their neck.

I get a good look at the person and its that chicken guy with his rainbow colored friend, "Who are yall?" I ask and the guy in the chicken suit puts his hands up in a surrendering kinda way.

"My name is Sabre and this is my friend Rainbow Steve, so can you maybe put down the sword? please?" he says as he points to the sword, I look at him then the sword then back to him, I sigh and take my sword away from his neck as I put it away.

He looks at me and smiles, and some how I feel safe around these 2...

*2 Years Later*

Its been 2 years now since I was welcomed into Sabre and Rainbows group, I helped out when they decided to build a town and it turned out amazing!

Now there is a gigantic Rainbow Tree in the town and you can get a heck of a view from the top.

And also along the way we came across this other Steve named Galaxy Steve, so of course us 3 excepted him into the group and he helped out as well.

But also over time I've grown feelings for Sabre but I'm to scared he will reject me.

I am currently sitting on top of the RTOL taking in this gorgeous view until I hear fireworks go off in the distance, I look around to see where it is coming from but I don't see nothing or hear anything else after that.