HypnoOrigin

This was requested by TheCookster2 thanks for the request!

Hope all enjoy!

*Origins POV*

I just got destroyed......By someone I barley even know.....

it was a creation of Dark Steve? was it? But he just finished the job for Sabre, Galaxy, and Alex and to be completely honest I didn't love Alex. I love someone else and hopefully I see him soon. And of course its a guy. (oF cOuRsE cAuSe AlL I dO iS gAy ShIt On HeRe...not judging anyone cause I'm not RaCiSt)

After all that thought I go and talk to the Guardian Of The Spirit World and he gives me some info about this place and not long after he lets me go and do whatever I want so I decide to go and find some place to rest at.

a bit of walking later I find a forest so I go and sit up against a tree as my eyes start to feel heavy as they close and I drift off to sleep.

*Hypnos POV*

I finished off Origin Steve not long ago and to be honest, I don't feel bad about it cause I'm about to end myself and I want to see him, Rainbow Steve I think rubbed off on me cause I don't want him terrorizing people and killing them when he could go and live a peaceful life like Rainbow is.

I love Origin Steve and I don't want him to be here and me not be able to talk to him or see him not be able to see or hear me when I'm in the Spirit World, so I was given a opportunity and I took the chance and finished him off while I could. (iS iT mE oR dId I mAkE hYpNo SoUnD lIkE a YaNdErE?)

After I finish talking to the Trio (Sabre,Galaxy,And Alex if yall didn't know....) I end myself and next thing I know I wake up in a grassy field and I see this man with a cape and a hood staring at me.

After I talked to the Guardian Of The Spirit World he said that "Someone had talked about me and ending their life" so I instantly know it was Origin Steve.

"Yea he came and said that you ended his life..." the Guardian says, "Yes I did, but I have my reasons" I say and he looks at me with suspicion and nods, "You like him but not in just a friendship kinda way" he says and I looked at him confused and I turn away from him as I fell a blush creep up on my face.

"M-Maybe..." I stutter out, curse my stuttering, he nods and points in a direction, "He went that way, now go and find him and clear things up between you 2" he says and I nod and start to sprint in the direction of where he said Origin was in.

A lot of sprinting, running, and walking later I still haven't found him yet and I start to give up until I stumble across a forest and out of the corner of my eye, I see a figure wearing a blue shirt and I immediately know its Origin and he's sleeping against a tree.

*Origins POV*

I start to hear someone walking towards me and next thing I know its like I'm being shaded by someone from the sun.

I begin to wake up not only to see Hypno Steve there but he's sitting on his knees about 2 blocks away from me, (oMg Is He GoNnA pRoPoSe?!?!?! ok I'm kidding now ill stop....maybe OwO)

I jump not expecting him to be there but he puts his hands out to reassure me its him and I start to calm down more, "Wow you can really jump when your scared" he chuckled out and I just stare at him.

"Why...?" I ask and he tilts his head in complete confusion, "Why what?" he asked and I stand up, him following, "Why did you end my life?" I ask and he looks down at the ground.

"I saw a opportunity and I took it" he says not breaking his gaze with the ground, "What..." I say and he still doesn't look up, "I didn't want to stay here and watch you just terrorize people when you could be here with me and live a happy life, but I also guess I wanted everyone to be safe...including you...." he says.