FavreMyRainbow

This was requested by @MelissaC2000 thanks for the request!

Top- Rainbow

Bottom- Sabre

Kinks- Kink 52- Size Difference, KInk 44- Hybrid/Hybrids

Prompt- Off The Internet Again!!

AU- Where Sabre Has Powers!

*Rainbow's POV*

Sabre is like a small innocent child. You might think that I'm completely wrong seeing as though he is the most serious one when It comes to something important or when It comes to everyone else but it is true.

No one has known Sabre to act super innocent except for me. I'm his boyfriend so he knows he can be himself around me so whenever It's only me around he's like a small innocent child with a large imagination.

Also one thing everyone doesn't know but me is that Sabre is a Hybrid of a Wolf and Angle, he didn't wanna tell anyone he has powers to or show that he is a Hybrid since Hybrids are very rare and he doesn't want anything to go wrong.

He's always denied telling anyone about him being a Hybrid cause he thinks people might think of him badly or try to kill him but since I've known him for a long time, he's come to trust me more so that's why I'm the only one that knows.

That is also the reason why he hides his eyes cause one of his eyes is an emerald green eye with a white pupil instead of black and the other is a light grey eye with a white pupil instead of black also.

"Rain are you ok?" I hear Galaxy say, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Yea I'm Fine just thinking about random stuff" I say and he nods, I look over to Sabre which is sitting right next to me on the couch, cuddled up against my side.

"Y'all are so cute together," Galaxy says and I smile, wrapping my arm around Sabre's smaller frame, "I agree," Alex says as she walks into the room, Sabre smiles and continues to read his book that he got into.

"Y'all would look cute together to but y'all are too scared to ask each other out," I say and Sabre giggles, "Well you were too!" Galaxy says while I see a bright red blush across his face, "Well at least I done or said something unlike y'all" I chuckle and Alex just sits there blushing.

Sabre laughs and gets up, "I'm gonna head back to the house," he says, walking towards the door, "I'll be there in a few minutes," I say and he gives me a thumbs up while heading out the door and towards the house.

Me, Galaxy, and Alex continue to talk for a couple more minutes until I say my goodbyes and head out to go to the house and spend time with my wonderful boyfriend, I finally get home and go in and closing the door behind me.

I look over to the couch to see Sabre sitting there reading his book once again along with wearing one of my hoodies. Only to me, Sabre has been known to wear my hoodie without a shirt and a pair of pants but this time he wasn't wearing pants.

The only thing I can see Sabre wearing is my hoodie and his blindfold, I walk past him towards our room and as I walk past I take his blindfold off and set it on the table behind him, he looks at me and smiles, I lean down and kiss his forehead then go to our room.

I go and change into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt then go back into the living room and sit beside Sabre on the couch, he's currently sitting where he's leaning back against the arm of the couch with his knees close to his chest to help prop his book up.

He makes sure to keep his legs closed (Insert Lenny face here) so I place my hand on his knee and he looks at me, "You don't have anything on up under this do you?" I ask and he blushes, he closes his book and sets it down on the table behind him with his blindfold.