{Shhh...Don't Get Us Caught Love~}~TimeSabre

This was requested by @Yt_Sailor Thank you for the request and the fantastic prompt!

Top- Time

Bottom- Sabre

Kinks- Almost caught, Slight Choking, Major Height Difference, Size Difference, Biting, Slight Teasing, Hair Pulling, Belly Bulge, Lots Of Touching of course :) (Damn there are a lot of kinks-)

This was probably one of my favorite prompts, this is definitely gonna be fun to write! Expect a lot of upcoming ships with Sabre in it cause I got a bunch of requests with interesting prompts with him in it :}

I will also be doing a small flashback now- Let's get into it!

!!!!Also, here is a small visual on what to imagine when you read this, Sabre's height is 6'1 in this but Time is 7'0 because Sabre came to live in their world, In the Steve's world the average height is about 6'10-7'0 but Sabre is a human that came to live in their world so he is a lot smaller than them!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time's POV/Flashback*

It was a normal day in the Rainbow Town, I was sitting in the tower with my book, I saw Rain over by the chicken pin getting food to feed them, and the horse, Elemental was somewhere but I wasn't sure where and I saw Sabre come from the main house, glancing around before spotting me sitting up in the tower, making his way over.

I listened for the sound of him coming up the ladder, turning myself around and setting my book off to the side, noticing him peek his head up in the tower before fully coming up. I looked at him with a smile, gesturing for him to come sit down, and watched as he did though I noticed he didn't smile back, it felt like something was wrong.

Sabre looked anxious and nervous, maybe even upset but his voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "Time?" Sabre slightly waved at me, trying to get my attention and when he did I hummed in response, "There you are...you were staring for a bit there..."

"Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't realize I was staring...but is everything okay? You seem upset..." When I mentioned that Sabre fell silent. "Do you wanna talk about it...? If not you can let me know and I'll stop bothering you about it-"

"No no it's ok...just not really having a good mental day is all..." I watched him lower his head, looking at his hands in his lap, "I'm surprised Rain didn't notice and give you a hug, isn't he usually good with that stuff..?" Sabre shook his head.

"Rain isn't really much of a hug type of person unless he's really excited...though he does kind of notice your change of moods...but no one around here seems to really be a physical touch person," I noticed Sabre's voice slightly break when he spoke, "...Your the kind of person that likes hugs when your upset...aren't you...?" I watched him nod.

I felt bad, I know when things get mentally challenging for some people they want to be left alone or they want to talk to someone when others like hugs, but if no one here was really a touchy-feely kind of person...

"Sabre...how long has it been since you've actually got a hug...? Or even...been touched in some way...?" He didn't answer me...he just sat there. "Oh, Sabre..." I was quick to pull him close and hug him, feeling his body freeze for a moment before he just relaxed in my hold, beginning to slightly shake and cry into my shoulder as he hugged back.

I gently rubbed his back, holding him close to me and not letting go, he was touch-starved...I could only imagine that it has been probably months, maybe even years since he even got a hug...but he didn't have to worry about that anymore, I was going to make sure I was there for him when he needed a hug when things got challenging for him, I was gonna be there so he didn't go through it alone.