{Are You Ok?}~HypnoSabre

This was requested by @SCP-TATO thanks for the request!

Announcement- I'm back! If y'all didn't see on my other account, I have gained more friends and got a girlfriend so I've been spending more time with them this year and I always have a ton to do in school so it's hard to keep up with everything and have the time to write these things but I will keep working on them, I'm not stopping, I will just be slow

Note- This story takes place in a different AU where Sabre has powers, and he is from a different world where he is so powerful he's almost like a god, so that makes him stronger than a Steve  

Note 2- In this AU Hypno doesn't look like his original self, he has his colorful hair, colorful clothes, but tan/white skin like Sabre, and 2 eyes but one was pinkish/reddish and the other was Blue/Green (Colourful as in the colors on his Minecraft skin)

Top- Sabre

Bottom- Hypno

Kinks- 26- Chair Sex, 33- After an injury, 71- Stress reliever

*Sabre's POV*

Me, Hypno, and Alex were just walking, we were talking about us getting some rest so we won't be tired if something happens. We built a house in the forest so it's kinda hidden and just when we were about to go into the house, we hear lightning and explosions in the distance.

We haven't heard lightning and explosions in a long time so we all look at each other, slightly worried, "We might need to go see what that was..." I say and Alex agrees with me, Hypno looks in the direction of where it's happening and he nods.

We start to walk towards the noises and once we get there we all had shocked looks on our faces. We all saw craters from the explosions, trees were on fire from the lightning but that soon went out, and we saw the person that did this.

We saw Emerald Steve, he was hovering and we have never seen him do this before, "Y'all thought y'all could get rid of me!?!?" He says, sounding more insane than the last time we saw him, and I shrugged, "Maybe" I say and he narrows his eyes at me.

Hypno and Alex were more powerful than they were cause I helped figure out a way to get some of their powers back and was able to stop Hypno from falling apart and disappearing so they didn't show any fear......not at the moment.

Emerald summoned a fireball that hovered above his palm. I looked at it, knowing it would be easy to dodge and if it hit us then it wouldn't hurt much, but boy was I wrong. We watched as the flames around it turned blue and none of us has ever seen that happen before, even Origin and Alex couldn't do that.

I remembered what blue fire meant and I knew that it would hurt us way more than regular fire and it would be way more destructive, then Emerald Steve caught me off guard and threw a regular fireball at me, causing me to jump away from Hypno and Alex and for them to back up.

I look at Emerald and glare at him, he just smirks and launches the blue fireball at Alex and Hypno, as I see Alex jump away she tries to grab Hypno out of the way but was to late and it hit him, causing him to fall to the ground and hold his stomach, where the fireball hit him.

I couldn't stand to see someone hurt them, especially Hypno. Alex runs over to him and kneels beside him, picking him up some and putting his upper half in her lap. I hear insane laughter and look over to Emerald.

He looks at me and smirks, "Oh, what's the weak pathetic player gonna do?! Destroy me?! Hahahaha" he continues to laugh until he finally comes to a stop, I start to let some of my anger out, causing my eyes to go black but he couldn't see because of my bandana. 

I growl loudly and he looks at me, slightly amused and he smirks again. I let down my hood and untie my bandana, closing my eyes and taking it off, putting it in my pocket. Hypno, Alex, and Emerald looked at me in shock, since I've never taken my bandana off.