GhostLess

This was requested by EmbreDrop thanks for the request! And thank you to the amazing TheCookster2 for the prompt!

Now into the SmutShot!

*Sabre's POV*

I was sitting on the top of the RTOL chilling and taking in the scenery, cause up here you get a beautiful view of the Rainbow Town.

Then I hear lightning, I look up and there is no dark cloud in the sky, so then the next thing that comes to mind is...Faceless.

I see Rainbow book it outside the house and to the Steve Temple where Ghost is and soon getting up to the 3rd floor where Ghost is.

Next thing I hear is Rainbow screaming for me, "SABRE!!!!!!!!!" I hear him scream so I get up and jump off the huge tree, spreading my elytra wings and flying down to the Temple. (So majestic XD)

Once I get there all I see is Ghost balled up in a corner with his knees to his chest, Faceless only a block away from him, and Rainbow with his lightning summoner out, getting ready to strike.

I get out my sword and go up next to Rainbow, I look at him and he looks at me, we both nod our heads as we turn back to face Faceless, he has his back turned towards us so we take the advantage.

I run up to him and try to strike him but he quickly turns around and strikes me down with lightning before I could do anything, Rainbow screams at him and starts to use his lightning powers.

He strikes him a few more times then comes over to get me as he picks me up, bringing me to my feet and him backing me behind him in a protective manner. 

Rainbow didn't even get anymore time to strike as after Rainbow checks me for any major injuries we look back over and see Faceless holding a scared Ghost in his arms bridal style.

I stand there in shock, afraid of what's gonna happen to us or Ghost, and Rainbow gets out his spare sword and tries to go and attack Faceless but before the blade could even touch him he teleports away with Ghost.

*Ghost's POV*

After I open my eyes once again I can see he took me back to the catacombs, the one place I despised, as he sets me down I try to look for a way out but notice there is no way out.

(Now here is where I went to the Galaxy ship and copied and pasted cause I really wanted to get this done today...)

W-What do you want from m-me?" I ask with a shaky voice, "I want you cause I love you my little Ghost~" he purrs in my ear, causing me to blush a beet red.

He licks my neck from behind causing a shiver to go down my spine and for me to let out soft little moans here and there, "Your so cute~" he says in my ear as he starts to tease me by nibbling on my ear.

His hands slowly makes their way down to my hips as he quickly turns me around and pins me against the door, He leans down (Ghost is small) and kisses me gently not wanting to scare me. (He was innocent so you might know what I'm talking about)

After a few seconds of just standing there in shock I start to melt into the kiss, kissing him back as I wrap my arms around his neck and one of my hands go up to grip his hair and I can hear him groan into the passionate kiss.

He grips my hips tighter as he lifts me up and off the ground causing me to break the kiss and yelp in the sudden action and to quickly wrap my legs around his waist as he has me still backed against the wall.

I feel my pants get tight all of a sudden and I whimper, Faceless hears it and he looks down to see the growing bulge in my pants, he lowers me to where our groins are now pressed together causing me to let out a soft moan.