FavreMyRainbow

This was requested by Sarahstyle09YT thank you for the request

And a small little note, I wanted to change things up a bit so this is going to be in a AU (Alternate Universe) Where Sabre has powers, I kinda got bored of just writing with the original AU so I wanted to try something different, Hope you don't mind!

And sorry in advance if this is sad, but I didn't have any other ideas, and I wanted to get this out as soon as possible after not posting anything on here for a while.

WARNING- CUTTING/SELF HARM

Hope all enjoy!

*Sabre's POV*

When I first became friends with Rainbow we promised each other that we would tell each other everything and that we would never lie to each other...Well I broke that promise...

2 years ago I found out I had powers when I accidentally teleported away from Dark Steve when he threw a fireball at me and I ended up back at the Rainbow Town.

Since then I've been practicing on my powers and I've learned that I have many, I even have Angle wings so of course I have flying powers.

But Rainbow knows nothing about this and it's starting to stress me out because lately if someone comes to harm us like Dark Steve, I always tell him to go in the bunker so I can handle it alone.

Anytime I handle it alone he always gets worried, to worried. But as long as he is safe, that's all that matters to me.

*Rainbows POV*

I'm currently in the bathroom that's in the Rainbow House with the door locked, looking at myself in the mirror, "Does Sabre not want me around when he battles cause I'm reckless?" I whisper to myself.

I pull a razor blade out of my sink drawer and hold it to my arm while silent sobs escape my mouth and tears fall from my eyes.

I slowly drag the razor across my arm as I see blood slowly seep out of the cut and drip down onto the floor, I cut myself a couple more times then wash the blade clean from blood and put it back in the drawer.

I wrap my arms up and cover them with my multicolored sleeves as I unlock the door and walk out of the bathroom and going downstairs and out of the house.

As I am walking towards the RTOL I start to get light headed and dizzy but then I heard lightning come from in front of me, so I jump back knowing who it is, Dark Steve.

He immediately sees me and strikes me with lightning, I scream in pain and fall to the ground. He has a evil smirk across his face as he lands next to me and spots something, the blood from my cuts seeped through the cloth and is now soaking my shirt sleeve in blood.

Dark pulls up my sleeves and sees the cloth hiding the cuts as his smirk grows wider, but just then he gets hit with a...fireball?

Dark gets throw away from me as then I see Sabre kneeling beside me as he stares at my arm with a worried expression.

"Why?" he asks, looking at me, "I-I thought you didn't want me c-cause of how reckless I-I am" I say and he looks at me in shock, "Why would you ever think that?" he asks.

"Cause everytime you fought someone you made me leave" I say and he continues to look at me, "That's not the reason Rain...The real reason I've made you leave every battle was because I was worried for your safety and because I've also been hiding something from you..." he says.

"W-What?" I ask and he looks down, "I broke the promise we made when be became friends, cause I've been hiding this for 2 years now...I am so sorry Rain" he says in disappointment.