VoidRainbow

This was requested by @VanaTheDevilishAngle thank you for the request and prompt!

Top- Void

Bottom- Rainbow

Warning- "Toys", Daddy Kink, Masturbating, Kinky In General 

AU- WereWolf AU

*Rainbow's POV*

Void Steve is currently out getting a couple of things from the store while I'm at home waiting for him to get home, all of a sudden I start to feel pain in my stomach and I start to feel horny and notice that I'm going into heat, since its that time of year.

I let out small whines and whimpers, hoping Void would hurry and get home sooner but I remembered that he also told me that he was not only going to the store but he was going a couple of other places too. 

*Time Skip*

Its been about another hour now and he still hasn't got home yet, I finally get tired of this feeling and I get up, going in our bedroom and closing the door, I take my shirt, pants, and boxers off then I lay on the bed.

(Bare with me here cause I've never written about someone masturbating before)

I run my hands down my body as I close my eyes and try to imagine it as Void Steve doing it, one hand grips my member while the other goes down to my hole, I bring my fingers up to my mouth and start to suck on them. 

After they are wet enough I place my fingers back at my hole as I start to push 2 fingers in, I moan out while my other hand starts to stroke my erected member as I push the 3rd finger in and start to pick up the pace with the thrusts of my fingers.

"D-Daddy Ahh~" I moan out as I continue to thrust my fingers in and out of me, I also continue to stroke myself then I feel my climax building up, knowing this is going to be over soon.

*Void's POV*

I finally get done with everything and finally get home so I can get back to my little pup, I get the keys out and unlock the front door, opening it then closing it, I lock the door back and look around hoping to see my pup but he is nowhere to be seen.

Everything is super quiet until I start to hear small whines, whimpers, and moans coming from our bedroom, I set all my stuff down on the counters and make my way over to the bedroom door which is currently shut. 

"D-Daddy Ahh~" is all I hear and my eyes go wide as I start to think, 'Is Rain.....Masturbating?' Is all I think until my pants start to get tighter and It snaps me out of my thoughts, I look down to see my growing bulge.

My face continues to grow a dark red from hearing his moans and whimpers, "Daddy I-I'm close!" I hear him moan out and I open the door just enough to see him, no clothes on, his face flushed red, lewd faces, eyes closed, messy rainbow hair, his wolf ears, and tail out, just beautiful in general.

I open the door and quietly make my way in, closing the door again and locking it while I quietly make my way over to the bed, the thrusts of his fingers slow down as he arches his back and cums on his stomach.

He takes his fingers out of him and takes his hand away from his member, I take advantage of this and start to lick up the milky gooey substance on his stomach, causing him to jump and look at me, I don't stop as I just make eye contact with him.

His face is fully flushed red at this point and I finish licking up the substance so I lick up the sensitive vein on the backside of his member, he moans out and I smirk, I go over to the closet and get a box out of it.

I go over to the nightstand and sit the box down, I open it up and get the lube, a vibrator, and handcuffs out of it, Rain looks at me and I look back at him while getting up on the bed with him, I push the vibrator in him without warning and turn it on low.

He grips the sheets underneath him and moans out, I continue to turn it up until it's on medium vibration, I grab the handcuffs and put one around one of his wrists then bring the other cuff around a bar and cuffs his other wrist.

He looks at me then at the remote I have in my hand then back at me, I smirk at him and turn the vibration all the way up to high, he arches his back and lets out a loud pleasured moan, then my pants get more and more tighter, till it gets too painful.

I slide my pants off and throw them on the floor along with my shirt so I'm only wearing boxers, I continue to listen to my pups pleasured moans which are like music to my ears, I turn the vibrator off and take it out of him.

He lays flat on the bed once again while panting and whimpering, I run my hands up and down his thighs then take my boxers off, knocking them off the bed and sitting the vibrator to the side, I grab the lube and apply some on my member as I stick the tip at his entrance.

"P-Please daddy~ Fuck m-me" I blush at the words but I slowly slide into him until I'm all the way in, "Don't go easy on me! Please~ I need you daddy~" He says and something inside me snaps as I start to pound into him.

I continue to angle my hips certain ways until I get a good idea, I pull on his tail some and his moans turn into screams of pleasure, I continue to do this while I listen to his screams of pleasure and seeing his back arched off of the bed.

I finally angle my hips a certain way and quickly pound into that spot and he jerks while he balls his fists up until his knuckles turned white, I took that as a sign that I found his prostate, so I keep pounding in that one spot until I hear him panting and unable to form correct sentences.

"D-Daddy~ g-gonna c-cum!" he yells out, I smirk and lean down as I start to suck on his neck, I stop pulling his tail and listen, I suck in one place and his breath hitches, I sink my teeth into that one place, breaking the skin and marking him, his moans once again turns into a scream.

I lick up the little bit of blood thats there when I pull away and I saw that he came on our chests, after a few more quick and hard thrusts and I cum inside him, as my thrusts come to a stop I uncuff him and pull out.

I lay beside him and pull him closer to me, "I love you my little pup~" I say and he smiles while he makes his ears and tail go away, "I love you too Daddy~" he says and curls up against me while burying his face in the crook of my neck. 

Soon I hear his cute little snores, telling me that he is asleep, I smile and pet his head soon letting the darkness consume me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, My LOVELIES!!!!!! XD

I hope everyone enjoyed this and sorry if I made it way to kinky but honestly I'm a kinky mutha fooker so don't mind me!

But ill see you guys in the next SmutShot

Byeeee~

Requests Left: 26

Word Count: 1292