{On The Way Home}~GalaxySabre

This was requested by @Garalee12 thank you for the request!

NOTE-I will start putting titles on these things!-

Top- Galaxy

Bottom- Sabre

Kinks- Kink 2- In Traffic, Kink 20, Public/Semi-Public, Kink 27- Loud/Knowing Someone Can Hear

*Galaxy's POV*

"I think we should've left sooner..." I say as I stare at all the traffic ahead of us and behind us, "Ya think?" Sabre says from beside me and I just look at him, "Well it's not my fault I didn't know this would happen!" I say and he chuckles.

"I guess make yourself comfy cause we are gonna be here for a while..." I say and I see Sabre slide himself into the backseat, ".....What on earth are you doing Sabre?" I ask and he looks at me through the review mirror.

"About to make myself comfy!" He says followed by a cute giggle of his, I smile and keep looking at him through the review mirror and see he's putting up blankets to cover all the windows, even the back window. 

I question what he's doing when I see him come back in the passenger seat of the car and put blankets over the 2 side windows, he once he's done he points over to an extra piece of highway where people can pull off at. 

"Pull over there" he says and I question it but do it seeing as we wouldn't be getting home at a decent hour, once I'm in the side lane Sabre covers the front window with a blanket and smirks at me as he crawls in my lap.

"S-Sabre?" I ask and he reaches down beside me, I look at him with a confused look until I feel my seat lean all the way down until it hits the backseat, "I just want to have some fun while we wait for the traffic to clear~" he says and I feel my face getting hotter by the second.

My hand travels behind his neck as I push myself up and pull him into a rough, and passionate kiss, I have my other hand behind me to help keep myself up and when we break the kiss he puts a hand on my chest and pushes me back down on the seat.

He slides his hands under my shirt and across my chest then pulls my shirt off in the process and throwing it in the backseat, he slowly yet teasingly starts to grind on me as I let out soft moans, he continues this then I buck my hips into his.

He lets out a soft moan and I smirk as I grab his hips and pull him down more onto the erection in my pants, he moans as he continues to create the pleasurable friction by grinding down harder on me, we both continue this for a hot minute.

He puts a hand on each one of my shoulders as I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him down on me, I start to suck on his neck, knowing where his sweet spot is and I go straight to it as I immediately start to roughly suck on that spot.

He lets out cute moans that I adore the more I suck on his sweet spot, I pull away to admire the dark mark I just made on him, I pull his shirt off along with working his pants and boxers off at the same time, throwing them in the passenger seat.

He undoes my belt and unzips my pants along with unbuttoning them as he slides them off me and kicks them in the floor, he licks the palm of his hand then slowly strokes my member with it, I moan and he smirks.

He lifts himself up as he positions my tip at his entrance, he slowly lowers himself down on my erection, he finally gets himself all the way down on my member and starts to bounce up and down, I grip his sides to keep him steady.

We start to get a rhythm going by me meeting him halfway with my thrusts until I get tired of this and flip us both over so now I'm in between his legs, he lets out a small yelp at the sudden action but immediately goes back to moaning as I start to thrust into him. 

I take full control after I flip our positions and my thrusts get faster and harder the deeper I go into him, I angle my hips the way I know and quickly thrust in him causing him to grip the top of the seat and moan louder than before.

I continue to hit his prostate until I see him arch his back and cum on our chests, I stop and pull out of him, leaning down and licking up every drop of the substance, he crawls back over into the passenger seat and gets his clothes back on while I set my seat back up.

I get most of my clothes back on until he stops me from doing my pants back up, "You didn't cum yet so let me help~" he says and leans down, taking my still hard erection out of my boxers and licks the tip.

I let out a soft moan when he does that then he licks up the sensitive vein on my member causing a pleasured shiver to go up my spine, he takes the tip into his warm, wet mouth as he starts to roughly suck on it.

He bobs his head up and down as he starts to deep throat me every now and then making me let out a loud moan every time he does, my hand makes its way to the back of his head as I tangle my fingers in his chocolate brown hair.

Every now and then I would tug on his hair and that would make him muffle a moan, causing shivers to flow up my spine, I feel my climax inch closer until he deep throats me one more time and I cum in the back of his throat.

He sits up and swallows every last drop of the substance in his mouth and smirks at me, I pull him into one last kiss, the tastes of me and him mixing together, we pull away and I put my member back in my boxers and do my pants up.

We uncover all the windows and see a couple of people in some cars looking at us and we just smile at each other, I look and see an exit not far from where we are and I start the car back up after one of us turned it off somewhere throughout our little session.

I drive to the exit and go off it and head towards a nearby hotel, we get out of the car and go in the hotel, we buy a room and go up to it, we enter and I head to the bed, Sabre takes a shower then after he does I take one.

Once we are done taking our showers we agree to leave early in the morning so we can get home before the traffic begins, we cuddle up on the king-size bed as we watch TV, "That was fun" Sabre says and I smile, "Yea" I say as we share one more passionate kiss then fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY LOVELIES!!!!!

Hope yall enjoyed the Smut!

I will be seeing yall in the next SmutShot!

Byee~

Requests Left: 22

Word Count: 1230