{Christmas Movies~} 09Sabre

This was requested by @Dabbing_Gamer thanks for the request!

Top- Sabre

Bottom- Shark

Prompt- Movie Marathon!!

Kinks- Kink 41- Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!, Kink 83- Movie Night, Size Difference (Again because the last time I did it I forgot to write about it ;-;)

NOTE---This will be published on Christmas Eve!!---

NOTE 2---This will also be for New Years!!---

*Sabre's POV*

"IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!" I hear Shark scream as he comes into the room, I laugh and nod as I continue to decorate the house some more, "We should do something today!" he says and I look at him after putting the last decoration up.

"Like what?" I ask and he stands there and thinks, he gasps and a big smile appears across his face, "Movie Marathon?" he asks and I think, "Hot chocolate and popcorn too?" I ask and he quickly nods, I smile at his childlike behavior but I think it's cute.

He runs into the kitchen and I pick out some movies to watch as he comes back in the room with the hot chocolate and goes back to the kitchen to get the popcorn, I pick out about 3 movies to watch and I put them in front of the TV.

A couple of minutes later he comes back in the room with the popcorn and gives it to me while he picks out the first movie, once he picks it out he puts it in and comes back over to the couch, sitting beside me and cuddling up beside me too.

I smile and wrap my arm around him as we eat popcorn and sip on our hot chocolate, a song will come on every now and then and I would hear Shark humming along to the song. (In this they are not wearing their onesies, they are wearing their original clothes)

*Time Skip Brought To You By Galaxy Eating Cand Canes!!*

We already finished the 3 movies that were in front of the TV so Shark gets up and picks another one to watch, we finished our hot chocolate a while ago and same with our popcorn, he puts the movie in and comes back over the couch.

He was about to sit down when I grabbed him by his waist and pull him into my lap, he lets out a yelp as his back hits my chest, he looks back at me and I smile at him, he blushes at our position but I didn't care what our position was.

He got comfortable as he was now sitting in my lap sideways, we were one third into the movie and Shark looks over at me, I see him out of the corner of my eye and look at him in his bright blue eyes.

Since he wasn't wearing his sunglasses it made it way easier to see his beautiful eyes, I don't wear my bandana around him so he can see my eyes as clear as day, we stare at each other in the eyes for a couple of seconds until we both start to lean in. 

Soon our lips meet halfway, sending fireworks off around us, the kiss is slow yet sweet and very passionate, we didn't pull away until it felt like we were gonna pass out from the loss of air, as soon as we do pull away we are both panting and taking deep breaths to get air in our lungs.

"T-That was....a-amazing," Shark says while looking at me, I nod and I pull him back till he's sitting straight in my lap again and his back is against my chest, he blushes and I smirk, my arms are wrapped around his waist so I take advantage of that.

I put one hand on his stomach and my other on his chest, I kiss the back of his neck gently as I trail small kisses down the side of his neck and start to suck on different places, in search of his sweet spot.

As I continue to suck on different places I see that I'm leaving a trail of small bruises on his neck, I suck on a place near his collar bone and I hear a soft moan come from him, I smirk against his neck and start to suck on his sweet spot, getting the blood to the surface.

I pull away and look at the mark I made and see a good-sized bruise on his neck, I smirk and he looks over at me, I kiss his cheek and start to trail my hands under his shirt while he moans from the slight contact.

I slide his shirt off of him and I run my hands across his chest, he moans then covers up his mouth, I reach up and grab his hand, "Don't hide your cute moans~" I say and he blushes, I find that cute and reach down, hooking my fingers on the rim of his pants.

He turns around, just enough so he can face me and he tugs at my shirt, I help him get it off of me and he throws it behind him, I smirk at him and turn him back around like the way he was before and I start to pull his pants down.

He helps me out by lifting himself up some and while he does that I take his boxers off to, I look at him to see that he's a blushing mess, I smirk again and I signal for him to stand up, so when he does I take my pants and boxers off to.

I pull him back down in my lap and he lets out a small squeak, I trail my hands back around him, pulling him closer to me and my erection presses up against his back, I take one hand and grab his member, slowly stroking it.

He lets out soft moans here and there, I trail my other hand behind him and down to his entrance, I enter 2 fingers into him and he gasps since he wasn't expecting that, I let him get used to the feeling and then do scissor-like motions with my fingers.

He moans and I take that as a sign so I take those 2 fingers out and enter 3 into him, he lets out a small groan of pain and pleasure but soon I move my fingers around and start to get small moans out of him.

After a while of moving my fingers around, I take them out and turn him around, pushing him down on his back on the couch, he nods up at me when I look at him and I position myself at his entrance, I slowly push myself in, earning small groans.

I finally get all the way in and I stay still, allowing him to adjust and get used to the feeling, "Move" he says after a couple of minutes, I look at him but slowly start to rock my hips back and forth, he moans and I smirk.

I fasten my thrusts which causes him to moan louder each time, soon I start angling my hips to try and hit the spot that will make him scream my name, soon enough I angle my hips again, "S-Sabre!!~" he yells out and I smirk.

I pull almost all the way out and thrust back in as fast and hard as I can and he continues to scream my name, "S-Sabre!~ I-I'm C-Close!!~" he yells out and I lean down, whispering in his ear, "Cum for me baby~" I say and he screams out, cumming on our chests.

I smirk and after a couple more thrusts I cum inside him, my thrusts soon come to a stop and I pull out, laying beside him and wrapping my arms around him, bringing him closer to me, he smiles at me and I smile back.

"Merry Christmas Sabre~," he says and I kiss his forehead as he starts to fall asleep, "Merry Christmas Shark~," I say as he falls asleep and I fall asleep soon after he does.

*8 Days Later*

We are currently watching the TV seeing as though the countdown of the New Year is coming up within the next minute and Shark is holding my hand, soon enough the countdown to the New Year starts.

We countdown with the people on the TV and soon it gets down to 1, "Happy New Year!!!" we both scream and we laugh and Shark jumps in my arms kissing me he wraps his legs around my waist and his arms wrap around my neck.

I kiss back and when we pull away we look at each other and smile, "Welcome to 2020 babe~" I say and chuckle, he giggles and kisses me again, "Happy New Year~ We have another long year ahead of us~" he says and I nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MEH LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH Y'ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I'm sorry if this was short and isn't as good as some of my other ones but this was kinda rushed but Thank Y'all for being here for me throughout most of this year!

And I will be seeing y'all IN 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OwO

Byeeeeeee!!!!~

Requests Left: 22

Word Count: 1542