Chapter 29 - Academy Council

Here's another idea for a GB fanfic. In this one, Sang will be nothing like canon sang. She has been rescued by the mafia when she was younger and adopter by the leader. This is the description and an excerpt:

Owen Blackbourne has been kidnapped.

That was one statement no one ever thought to say. During the Blackbourne Team's latest mission, Owen Blackbourne didn't make it back and no one knows where he is. Shocked is what everyone feels

A little blonde spitfire showed up and adds to this chaos. Her name was Sang and she has been dating the ever so cold Owen Blackbourne for the past year. No one believed her at first, but who would? 

That's not even the beginning for the problems for the remaining of the Blackbourne Team. There is one little fact that changes the game.

Our dearest Sang is a mafia Princess.

How will this turn out?

And what really happened to Owen Blackbourne?

***

"Who are you?" one of the gathered boys asked.

I wave my hand in dismissal, "That doesn't matter now. What matters is that Owen never showed up to our date. Dad is really pissed."

The boy wearing the doctor's coat spoke up, "You were dating Owen?"

I groan, "You are all a bit slow, aren't you? I have been dating your Owen for the past year. Now, what the hell happened to him? He might be thought of as a cold, emotionless robot, but he is my cold, emotionless robot. I know he wouldn't leave without good reason."

An older gentleman took control of the conversation, "Why should we trust you?"

"Because if no one tells me anything, I am getting my father and no one wants that."

Would you prefer for me to make this one or the other one? How old was Owen when his mother was killed by his father? What is the age difference between the boys too?

Sang

We are here, in front of the conference room.

I really didn't want to deal with the Academy Counil right now. They are going to be a pain again. I needed to be alone and do some thinking. I am going through a mid-life crisis! I don't want to deal with stuffy old people. It is going to be so annoying: I hate them and they hate me. It won't go well.

Owen pushes the door open and goes in. Everyone follows him as do I, ignoring my every instinct which is telling me to run. Apparently, my paranoia is still going strong. My babies are watching my every move. To most, this would seem sweet. To me, I know they are looking to see if I give a signal to attack or to run.

I first spot Dr. Roberts, then the other come into view. I have never really interacted with Mrs. Lillian or Mr. Logan. However, I have a real hate for Mr. Bubbles. He was one of the Academy people who really wanted to pressure me into joining it to take advantage of my Ghost status. Like no, back off bitch!

Dr. Roberts also greeted us first, "It's nice to see you Sang again, I wish it was in better circumstances."

I give him a look, "And I had wished never to see any of you again, but here we are."

Lillian cleared her throat, "Let's stay focused. Could one of you explain what has happened in the past days?"

I lean against the wall, "I'll start. Around ten years ago, I was attacked and beaten within an inch of my life by Volto. When I woke up from my two week nap, I suffered amnesia. Everyone thought it was permanent and the Blackbourne Team left me alone. I slowly remembered everything over the course of two weeks. At the end, I confronted Dr. Roberts about why my boys had left. He informed me that I was pregnant and that I had two choices, die with my unborn child or leave the Blackbourne Team alone. I chose my children because I was also under the impression that the Blackbourne Team would be better off. Now, I have a couple questions. Why did the Academy threaten me?"