Chapter 31 - Wait

Here is again another idea for a GB fanfic. I will be posting a vote right after I post the last chapter and before the prologue. This is the description:

Ashley Waters High School was basically nothing short of hell.

Several students ran the school: Greg, Rocky, Will, Kayli, Jade and Danielle. They were the top of the top, you cross them and you will find yourself dead. This was the truth of the school when Sang was forced to come in her junior year of high school when Marie was sent to a private school.

She arrived and changed them all for the better. The four of them still got pulled into the drug trade, but Sang made sure they never got too deep in. She had a huge heart and wished to help the entire school. Slowly but surely the entire school from freshmen to senior began to respect her, and without realizing it Sang, ruled the school. Anything she wanted would happen and if you messed with her, you would never be see again.

Sang was supposed to come back senior year, but never did. Meanwhile, the Blackbourne Team was sent to investigate and work on the school. It was different than they expected. The principal Hendricks and vice-principal McCoy were still corrupt, but the students were a different matter. It was strangely silent in the school, as if it was in mourning for what though?

The leading group knew all about the Academy thanks to Will's skills with the computer. They knew about Sang being a ghost and how no one but the students would miss her. Everyone was determined to help her.

They confronted the entire Academy and were willing to give up everything about the drug trade if they found Sang. Several teams were sent after her, desperate for a ghostbird and to close this huge case.

But what truly happened to Sang?

Will anyone be able to save her?

So, this was number 4 description that I have for a new book. There is also only this chapter and the one after it before the end of the book. I am starting to get bored with it and soon enough, it will just be romance which I am not good at writing. What do you think of this idea? Which one is your favorite?

Here's another idea. I am running out of chapters to post my new ideas, so there might be several per chapter. Here is the description:

The Blackbourne Team was been undercover for the past six months with a dangerous gang. Everything is fine until Kota gets kidnapped. The group who took him is actually a rival mafia.

Their family panicked and have no idea how to help Kota without breaking their cover. All seems lost to the team who are all resigned to losing all the work they have done. Until Owen offers a solution.

But this particular solution will reveal some secrets that their Team Liaison have kept hidden:

A girl, a girlfriend in this situation.

One who might just be in the thick of this situation and someone close to Owen's heart. Is he ready to share exactly who this is? He has no choice in order to get Kota back, all must be revealed.

After this chapter, there will only be one more and then the epilogue. I don't feel like writing the lovey-dovey stuff of them falling back or out of love. I just feel like ending this fanfic. Since it is my first, I don't like it that much and want it to be over it. Anyway, do you like this idea?

***

Do you like the new cover?

Sang